Start Date?

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by controllerabuser, Jul 7, 2012.

1. controllerabuser

controllerabuser Purple People Eaters

ryty32 and I have been talking and I think we should start with the first roster set that comes available.

sdid22 and I can make the little tweaks needed. Allowing us to start as soon as possible!

Thoughts?

2. onaradio34

onaradio34 Tryin not to show how little I know bout anything

Any slider tweaks? I won't have it until tuesday. How does the stock CPU games play? Any challenge?

3. controllerabuser

controllerabuser Purple People Eaters

There will definitely be a couple tweaks to the sliders. Nothing huge but the Heisman Robo QB is still there but it makes it challenging. I played 1 CPU game so far against Boise State and the new guy at QB carved my ass up. It was at Michigan and he was a first time starter so I don't think he should have been ballin' like he was. The running game for me was pretty tough, it seems as though I get sucked into the line every time I go up the middle. The option and read option game is definitely working right and in full effect! The one game I played against Boise with Michigan, I was down big, like 34-7 and I came back and still lost 34-28. It was very fun.

I think we should stick with Heisman sliders and recruiting.

What do you guys think about custom playbooks? ryty32 and I were discussing them earlier.

4. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

LOL. Noob

• Like Like x 2
  5. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

I think they can be great, as long as we have some guidelines. It appears EA has fixed all of their bugs from last year.