1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Start Date?

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by controllerabuser, Jul 7, 2012.

1. controllerabuser

controllerabuser Purple People Eaters

ryty32 and I have been talking and I think we should start with the first roster set that comes available.

sdid22 and I can make the little tweaks needed. Allowing us to start as soon as possible!

Thoughts?

2. onaradio34

onaradio34 Tryin not to show how little I know bout anything

Any slider tweaks? I won't have it until tuesday. How does the stock CPU games play? Any challenge?

3. controllerabuser

controllerabuser Purple People Eaters

There will definitely be a couple tweaks to the sliders. Nothing huge but the Heisman Robo QB is still there but it makes it challenging. I played 1 CPU game so far against Boise State and the new guy at QB carved my ass up. It was at Michigan and he was a first time starter so I don't think he should have been ballin' like he was. The running game for me was pretty tough, it seems as though I get sucked into the line every time I go up the middle. The option and read option game is definitely working right and in full effect! The one game I played against Boise with Michigan, I was down big, like 34-7 and I came back and still lost 34-28. It was very fun.

I think we should stick with Heisman sliders and recruiting.

What do you guys think about custom playbooks? ryty32 and I were discussing them earlier.

4. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

LOL. Noob

• Like Like x 2
  5. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

I think they can be great, as long as we have some guidelines. It appears EA has fixed all of their bugs from last year.