1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Start of a New Season

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Freakskull, Feb 15, 2016.

1. Freakskull

Freakskull Lobsters are mermaids to scorpions.

Gentlemen,

I hope you are as excited as I am for the new season. Lets make sure we kick off in the right direction.

Points of emphasis:
    - no custom playbooks
    - Play realistic (do not call the same play more than a couple/three times a game)
    - Respect your opponent, if you win: teach. If you loose: learn. The competition here will make you better
    - Have fun!
    - Scheduling: I expect you all to schedule your games like adults, i.e. I don't want to scurry around on advance day trying to figure out why a game was not played. If you are not active enough, we will find replacements.
    - - - - - RTFM! https://traditionsportsonline.com/t...ules-expectations-standards-23jan2016.118108/

Good Luck!

v/r,

8E

• Like Like x 5
  2. Freakskull

3. Freakskull

Current open teams: Redskins, Cardinals, 49ers.

• Like Like x 1
  4. TotalChaos918

TotalChaos918 Walk On

Could not find a spot to put my name down for wanting to join your league, but consider this my submission if you guys will have me. I'm a current member of MBA and have enjoyed the site thus far.

• Like Like x 3
  5. Mozaaik

Mozaaik Walk On

Fixed that for you.

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Rohan

Rohan Walk On

Can I apply to be the Redskins?