Start of League

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Bl0ndeRedHead, Jul 16, 2011.

1. Bl0ndeRedHead

Bl0ndeRedHead Official TSO Pothead

Alright guys, looks like NO coaching carousel, NO custom playbooks this time around. I am planning on starting the league (sending out invites) Monday morning/afternoon. This will give the OS guys a couple days to go through and fix the rosters they just released (there are some tiny errors) so we have the best rosters available, and me a few days to figure out the right slider set. Once everyone has accepted the invite, we can start on custom schedule requests, preseason content, and all that jazz to slowly get us back into the thick of things.

I don't want to be the dynasty that blazes out of the gates and slows down after the initial rush. I'd like to get us all back and acclimated to being in a content heavy dynasty and won't be rushing to advance. If anything, the first couple weeks we might advance a little more slowly so we can get back in the groove of churning out content (I know it's been forEVER since I made a GameDay) and because we might have a member or two who won't be able to start on Monday.

bsbgw1
    I'll try and give you the first few weeks off if you're still having xbox issues

• Like Like x 1
  2. NateDawg

NateDawg GT- MIZ Nighthawk

Bl0ndeRedHead I want to let you know that I will be leaving for vacation starting Monday. I won't be back until Thursday night. I don't know if I will be able to do the preseason stuff online or not.

3. sreese

sreese Walk On

Maybe red can get the invites out tonight? so you could atleast do the preseason stuff? Just a thought.

4. Bl0ndeRedHead

At this rate what I'll probably do is just send out invites within the next few days and not advance past week one (preseason is only really important for the commish to set schedules and all that, you don't miss recruiting at all by missing preseason) until you and bsbgw1 are set and ready to go

5. bsbgw1

bsbgw1 Walk On

Still no word from Xbox about my account, but hopefully it will be soon. Definitely shouldn't be more than 10 days :/ (at least that's what they claim)

6. Roogy

Roogy Walk On

Just an FYI that I'll be on vacation from the 23rd and be back late on the 30th.

7. sreese

sreese Walk On

so we arent starting this up until the 30th? Thats a little to long for me.

8. Bl0ndeRedHead

Just cuz Roogy is on vacation til then doesn't mean we won't start til then, please don't assume stuff like that. Besides, he doesn't leave for another week, why would I wait a week just to wait another week to start it? I'm sending out invites tonight, just cuz someone goes on vacation doesn't mean we stop the whole league for them.

9. sreese

sreese Walk On

my bad i thought roogy was natedogg(who i thought we where waiting on). see what happens when you assume, lol. again sorry for jumping to conclusions.

10. Bl0ndeRedHead

No problem. Generally leagues around here don't even start until close to August anyway because not everyone has the game, people are on vacation, etc. I know last year we didn't start ECB til early August. This year is different though, lots of people want to get this thing going, which is good.

11. Bl0ndeRedHead

Invites to be sent late tonight after I play basketball (around 10p PT). Who's ready to start this thing?!?

12. bawvu97

bawvu97 Let's Goooooo Mountaineers

Featured Threads:
    I is

13. sreese

sreese Walk On

me of course, lol.

14. Roogy

Roogy Walk On

I's ready.

15. Tretrain26

Tretrain26 Walk On

Hell yeah!

16. Quattro

Quattro Moonwalking in a field of landmines

Hell yeah! Looking forward to that Louisiana recruiting turning into some SEC domination!

17. DreSmithJr

DreSmithJr It Be So EMPTY, WITHOUT ME...

Sounds Good

18. sreese

sreese Walk On

invites are out for those of you that didnt know!!!

19. ssuwr86

ssuwr86 Walk On

I've the got the Dawgs locked and ready to rock...

20. Quattro

So what's the hold up for people joining?

21. Bl0ndeRedHead

A couple people haven't accepted my friend requests, a couple others can't get on XBL for a few days so I'll advance to week 1 tonight and they can catch up

22. Quattro

Cool cool ready to get this thing rockin and make my push for the Sugar Bowl!

23. Roogy

Roogy Walk On

I thought the dynasty I joined a few days ago was the actual one so I went and did recruiting on that one and didn't know there was a new invite to accept! LOL! Let me do my stuff now.

24. Quattro

Huh I hope I'm in the right one

25. Roogy

Roogy Walk On

You probably are. Apparently I joined the test dynasty, I think.

I joined the right one and did my pre-season stuff.