Start over or keep going...

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by bringbackjimmy, Jul 22, 2011.

?

start over or keep going

1. start over and wait for patch

20.0%
  2. lets just keep going

80.0%
  1. bringbackjimmy

bringbackjimmy WTFWTTD

with the unfortunate news(which sadly is the most common news when talking about EA) that the named roster messes with players play styles and such and a patch won't fix current OD. Do you guys want to wait for the patch and start over or do you guys just want to push through.

if we start over we can hold a tourney to help with the wait...patch should't take to long and at least were only in week 2 and not 10...

2. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

I voted start over just for the reason of we are only in week 2. If we were further along, I would say push on. Just my 2 cents...and keep in mind I'll be throwing out a win over Mo, which doesnt happen too often :) But really im fine either way.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Hokie Effect

Hokie Effect Whats a Hokie?

I would bet my paycheck, granted its not much on a teacher salary, that no one has noticed anything different about gameplay. I say we move foward and don't think about it. Out of sight out of mind. Plus after a couple seasons it won't even matter. And I don't want to wait 1,2,3,4, who knows how many weeks for a patch.

4. lilmaggie

lilmaggie Rocky Top Tennessee

I would agree...although I do wonder how much the gameplay is changed.

5. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

Good point Hokie, plus in a few years, this wont matter anyways. I know the game is harder to pass in but is that because of this bug, I really have no idea. But like I said above, im really indifferent and voted to restart just because we just started. I really am fine either way. Im going to assume im still playing dylan tonight or tomorrow.

6. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    you'd be rich.

Before I was pointed out this in my other league, i didn't even know about this glitch.

I haven't noticed anything different...mind you I haven't been playing spread QB's or whatever.

7. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

I played Northwestern and Persa ran all over my ass so Im not sure what they are talking about...is he rated as a balanced QB in the game?

8. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    It's stupid, they probably only tried it with D-Rob and Martinez it seemed in that thread.

It seems that there IS a problem but I dunno why some are having problems and some aren't.

Also Persa likely is a scrambling QB and would go balanced with this glitch...so he SHOULD be affected.

9. Baron

Baron "I'm PFP's reckoning."

My question is what about the game play items they're talking about concerning LBs and Safeties making ridiculous interceptions. Because the two picks that B. Miller threw were both made by LBs making ridiculous plays. And I'm not saying that he should have had no picks, because I did make some poor throws but the CBs were knocking the ball down while the LBs and S all were going for picks and had a few bobbles plus the two picks. Will that feature stay, if we don't patch things up? Cuz that could be a game breaker for me.

However, I'll accept the judgement of the group whatever is decided. Its just that my vote is contingent on the above question.

10. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

Maybe thats something we can adjust with sliders until we get rid of all the named players?

11. jkyle5

jkyle5 Walk On

So, this "glitch" will go away after a few seasons if we push on? If so... I say push on. If it's a permenant thing then, start over.

12. JSimms

JSimms TLY Season 1 Champs!

Any openings in this league??