Starting a new dynasty

Discussion in 'Forum Issues' started by TD351, Oct 7, 2010.

1. TD351

TD351 Walk On

Starting a new dynasty

I have played in a few dynaties here, but have thought about starting my own dynasty geared towards players (like myself) that have more availablility for user games during the day. What is required to be a commish here? It is just an idea in my head right now, but I want to see if it is even a possibility.

2. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

You need to be around for a little while I think to be considered for a commish post. Though I'm sure there are special exceptions.

I for one would like something like a 1 conference league for a lot of user games.

3. Bulldog

Bulldog Coach Richt is my Dawg!

The bad thing about one conference is it takes more time to get games scheduled and the advances seem to take longer. When you combine advances taking to long and coach's losing alot people lose interest and drop out. In the long run these dynasty's do not last very long.

4. shibdib

shibdib In Nacho We Trust

theirs alot of half alive non premier dynasties already

5. TD351

TD351 Walk On

I know, and I am tired of joining, getting involved...and having the dynasty die- which is why I want to do one where all users have similar availablity for playing user games.

6. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    I think you are going to be hard pressed to find people that are around during the day on a consistent basis.

Like others have pointed out. There are several, very solid non-premier leagues that need good guys.

7. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

Before I joinged TF I played a few leagues off GameFAQs forum. My favorite league was a MAC league. We got through 8 seasons in NCAA 2009 and we had pretty much the same members from the start of the league to the release of NCAA 10. I'd still be in that league today if my PS3 didn't break during the first month of last year's NCAA game.