Starting FRANCHISE! EVERYONE READ! 10.10.09

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by natedawg212000, Oct 10, 2009.

1. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

Starting FRANCHISE! EVERYONE READ! 10.10.09

I am going to go ahead and fire up the franchise. I will force the browns/jets trade but everything else will stay the same as the franchise has it.

Franchise name and password can be gotten from me via the site or psn. If you are on my friends list then you will get an invite. If you have yet to add me as a friend then you need to ASAP.

These people need to add me as a friend:
    Crypto
    gw504saints
    sd2001
    sweetlouis
    bornlegend

I know most of these guys are probably out for the weekend, so please do so asap.

Also these guys have until monday (again because of the weekend) to get with me or I will replace them:
    Crypto
    Wolf
    gw504saints

There are 2 more owners who have yet to confirm, but they will both be getting with me today. One is in Mexico and the other is going to answer today.

You have until Oct. 16th to get your team to 53 players (or at least trying to sign fa's to get to 53) and have your cap posted.
    YOU MAY NOT TRADE OR SIGN FA'S UNITL YOUR CAP IS FIGURED AND POSTED.
    53 player minimum rule will be enforced by the start of week 2. You won't like it if I have to make sure your team is at 53.
    AGAIN, NO TRADES UNITL YOUR CAP IS POSTED! I just wanna make sure that is clear!

Please go over our rules and make sure you know them. I have posted up a few new ones today.

Last but not least is the league is open for game play. Schedule your game today. For week 1 I will not enforce the 3 day rule for scheduling games, but please get them in. I want to advance asap. Normal advance will be on Thursday's. So we will either have a short week 1 or a long week 1 depending on yall's games.

Any questions get with me on the forum.
    ~Nate

2. saintsdave75

saintsdave75 Walk On

I accepted the friend request, so I still need an invite to the franchise