1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

State of HAW

Discussion in 'Hard At Work' started by HoundsOfHowl, Dec 14, 2016.

1. HoundsOfHowl

HoundsOfHowl Feed Me More....Football

Fellow Members of HAW, new members, returning members, and members to come, I welcome you to the rebooting of Hard At Work,

Over the next few minutes I encourage you to read the plan we have envisioned here to finish out the Madden 17 cycle, and start of Madden 18 cycle. Most of you all have read the Return of HAW thread, and I highlighted some rules and the sign up there, but this is a bit more than that.

Hard At Work was built on the foundations of having fun, building friendships, and being able to not feel rushed in a league for a member who works full time, and don't have time to devote to multiple fast paced leagues, or even just one. We are going to fulfill those foundations with the reboot of HAW. The commissioner team (CT) all have the same goals of fun and friendships. Most of us know each other from previous leagues, but for those who don't know each other, we want to get to know you. I will post a get to know ya thread soon and I encourage everyone to take part.

We are looking for getting back to the roots of Tradition Sports Online as well. We are requesting all scheduling be done in the scheduling thread, and encourage more use of the TSO chat box for live time scheduling and general chat.

Another root the CT would like to see, either this cycle or next cycle are game summaries return. Even if it's once every 4 weeks of games played, I'd like to see some content. I feel the leagues that have left the forums, lose the content generated from it's core members. I know we all have life to handle, but I know everyone enjoys reading content.

The CT would like to encourage all CPU games be played, but played in Simulation fashion. We are going to have rules and punishments in place for all stat padding, user and CPU games, but we are going to be looking at CPU games for members breaking rules. TSO was built on having integrity and playing sim, hence "The Home of Sim Style Sports Gaming". So we ask of you to play with integrity and follow the rules, we are not going to be strict like some leagues on the type of rules we place out there, but the rules we do set, we ask them to be followed.

With that being said, we will have a punishment system for those who do break the rules, we do not want to push anyone away, we want to mold those who need to be molded, but we do not want intentional rule breakers to be apart of making this league not fun for the players.

Finally, we will be opening the file this weekend, and posting the information. We have intentions of starting week 1 on Monday, January 2nd, 2018. There will be a full schedule posted before then, and we will continue to move forward with the league full or not. This is the core group to the Madden 18 cycle, and those who are in multiple leagues we hope you will continue to stick this out with us and enjoy the time.

Feel free to contact the CT at any time for any question (HoundsOfHowl , RaiderRed90 & akutozo ) If you have any friends looking for a Madden league let them know we are accepting members. Thanks again and can't wait to start this up!

• Like Like x 4
  2. Freakskull

Freakskull Lobsters are mermaids to scorpions.

3. Freakskull

Freakskull Lobsters are mermaids to scorpions.

Just saw this thread! I thinks its awesome you guys still play.

• Like Like x 2
  4. akutozo

akutozo Baby, I'm a Brown.

Miss you buddy.

5. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

HoundsOfHowl you may want to talk with Shaun Mason about deleting threads. I think he prefers if you archive them but that's something you guys can discuss.

Also, hi.

6. HoundsOfHowl

HoundsOfHowl Feed Me More....Football

Already been discussed and he permanently deleted a lot of them. Thanks for your concern though

Last edited: Jan 5, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    Actually, Keller is right, I do prefer archival, which is what I did. I just called it deleting with you. :)

• Like Like x 1
  8. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

It shows deleted for me by Hounds - sorry for the confusion.