State of OFFL TeamBuilder

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Razcalking1978, Sep 3, 2009.

1. Razcalking1978

Razcalking1978 OFFL TeamBuilder Commish

State of OFFL TeamBuilder

Hey guys. I know we've had a few drops recently, but I wanted to get the message out that we will continue on regardless of how many users we have. It's meant to be a fun league with fictional teams, so as long as you're still enjoying your teams, it really doesn't matter how many of us there are. If more join up later, great, but if we ended up with only 4-5 guys enjoying their franchise with a little company, that's good enough for me.

RK

2. Mallard Muscle

Mallard Muscle Blue Chip Prospect

I am really enjoying this league. I know I'm slacking on the game recaps but I'll do as much as possible, and I'll have a good review piece for the end of the season.

I too will stick with this league even if its only a handful of us still playing.

3. cnic75

cnic75 The Legacy

Same here. I am really enjoying the league. I will stay as long as it is around.

4. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

If time really becomes an issue for me, this is the league that I would unfortunately have to drop.

HOWEVER... :D... I don't see that happening. I am having a really fun time trying to build Little Rock up, so don't expect me to go anywhere soon. Plus, my mouth is watering for a rematch next year with cnic after our overtime thriller at his place!

5. bfruchey

bfruchey Walk On

1. I think cnic may be out of all leagues. Thought I saw that somewhere.

2. An active 5 man league is better than inactive 12 man leauge, IMO.

6. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

Well, according to his post 1 hour ago, he is in. Hopefully that is the case.

7. jkhaalis991

jkhaalis991 Back in The Deuce...been gone too long.

Cnic is removed from all dynasties under the "The Tradition" banner. He quit mid game in TMFL & that you can not do. Here is the post from Ryno about it:

Cnic75 has decided to leave the league after quitting during a league game. He was upset that Jerseymadden was waiting to call his defense until he could see the offensive formation selected. He called that cheese....

So he's gone, from TF as a whole... we don't need that type of player here. If you can't take a loss, get lost.

So he has to be removed.

8. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

Whoaaaaa okay then.

9. Mallard Muscle

Mallard Muscle Blue Chip Prospect

That's unfortunate for him. He was the first one to get his team in the Top 25 and will probably be in the best bowl game of all the teams. Since I've already won the WAC I'm pumped for the Humanitarian Bowl.:rolleyes:

10. cnic75

cnic75 The Legacy

I am still in. Just out of the Madden leagues. Ryno and I have patched things up. Unfortunately for me it was a misunderstanding on my part that I have apologised for.

11. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

Glad to hear it. You are gonna get your ass kicked in The Penitentiary next season, though... :D ;)

12. Razcalking1978

Razcalking1978 OFFL TeamBuilder Commish

cnic will indeed remain part of TeamBuilder. I understand the seriousness of what happened, but Ryno contacted us to let us know it was our choice in the matter as far as the OFFL leagues go. Not an easy decision.