State of the League Address - Read and Sign

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Papa Perry, Sep 21, 2010.

1. Papa Perry

Papa Perry Leeroy Jenkins!!!

State of the League Address - Read and Sign

Victory Road Manifesto:

OK everyone, please read the following and reply that you understand and agree to the following rules for this dynasty. These rules will be in effect beginning in season 2.

• Gameplay - My assumption is that everyone has read the rules for the dynasty (as noted in the league description thread) and the general TF rules (as outlined in the New Members Lounge). We will have a zero tolerance policy in this dynasty for violations of sim gameplay from here on out. If you have a question regarding whether something you like to do in your gameplay is sim or not, the time to ask is before you have a user game. I don’t want to get pm’s after every user game regarding who did what that wasn’t sim. Either get on the mic with your opponent and resolve it in game like adults, or people will be booted, as I don’t have any desire to deal with the drama. There are 4 veteran TF members in this dynasty (me, Dru50, Colemanchu and Maxattax34), feel free to post or pm any of us with questions on gameplay issues and we can give you our thoughts. Well, except Cole, cause he’s a cheesy bastard.

• Content – The content from everyone (including me) was pretty poor in season 1. The expectation going forward is that at the minimum you will post a game summary prior to the advance of the next week (in other words, your week 1 game summary must be posted prior to the league advancing to week 3), and that you will check the board once per day to ensure that everyone is up to speed on the status of the league. Additional content is strongly encouraged, and I’d like to see more discussions in general on the board. There will be a 3 strike policy on game summaries, which will lead to people being removed who do not participate.

• Schedule – We will hold to a general 72 hour advance schedule, with the exception that we will advance within 24 hours of the final user vs user game being played in any given week. If you have only recruiting to do, I recommend getting that done ASAP each week as I will not hold up an advance for someone to recruit. Also, the forum should be where you schedule games with your opponents, and there will be a scheduling thread for each week where all user vs user games should be scheduled. Do not create a separate thread for each user vs user game, as it muddles up the board. If one party is not taking part in scheduling a game, they will be placed on AP and could be removed from the dynasty.

• Recruiting – The recruiting restrictions are very simple, you can recruit equal to the number of seniors you have plus the number of total players on your roster less than 70. Starting in season 2, Dru50 will track everyone’s recruiting board on the forum, and each person will need to provide the number of seniors and available roster spots they have prior to the end of week 1. We will use this recruiting board to ensure that there are no recruiting violations each season. Should you exceed the number of recruits you are allowed to sign, you will be subject to sanctions (to be determined on a case by case basis).
    Please limit your responses in this thread to “Yes I understand†or something similar. If you have concerns regarding these rules, send me a pm, as they are not negotiable.

Thanks everyone, let’s have a great season 2.

2. ryalaman

ryalaman Walk On

Read and understood.

3. smlVICTORIES53

smlVICTORIES53 Walk On

4. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

Not quite as charming as Obama, but then again it would be hard to type with your fingers crossed behind your back. :eek:

5. Dru50

Dru50 Still Chicago's #1 son

Gotcha good buddy.

6. MaxATX34

MaxATX34 Texas Football

got it

7. BDSDIGITAL

BDSDIGITAL One Time for your Mind

read and understood. Thanks.

8. Dru50

Dru50 Still Chicago's #1 son

Did I miss something? When did we start letting the riff-raff in here?;)

9. Papa Perry

Papa Perry Leeroy Jenkins!!!

(y)

This comment is Papa Perry Approved

10. shibdib

shibdib In Nacho We Trust

So much win in this comment, that it needed to be quoted one more time.

11. Jcl5167

Jcl5167 Walk On

Understood.

12. gibby_36er

gibby_36er Walk On

read and understood

13. T Bird8239

T Bird8239 Walk On

read and understood

14. cubillas

cubillas Walk On

understood