State of the League Address

Discussion in 'The Zone: NBA 2K15 Online Association' started by JFace907, Feb 6, 2013.

1. JFace907

JFace907 Ron F'n Swanson

I know i've been MIA recently and a lot of that started about 5 weeks ago when my school started back up. I logged in today and saw our member list had dwindled quite a bit. I do apologize for basically disappearing on you guys and letting this thing fall apart. I was hoping that i'd be able to still run this during school, but its looking like that is becoming a task too tall for me.

However, it does still appear that there is a good amount of interest in a Non Premier League for NBA 2K13 on this site and i'd love for that to happen (that was my goal with this league, after all). I'm normally a no nonsense commish and i want to be upfront and honest with you guys in saying that i feel that i cannot provide that to you at this time. I'm more than willing to stick around and at least help someone fill my shoes (or be the disciplinarian while i do the file maintenance). This however would more than likely call for another file restart. That may actually intrigue people seeing as there have been some blockbusters in the RL NBA in the last couple weeks.

What say you?

2. PAgamer07

PAgamer07 We're the ship without a storm

We really want to keep the NBA 2K series strong on the site and continue to groom members for the Baseline which at this time is very exclusive and only the best of the best sim players and Premier League Members are permitted entry there.

The activity level in this league is something that needed addressed and new members joining the site who have NBA2k listed as online games they play should be brought here as well. So not only does activity need to increase, but recruiting. And we will work to make this better.

Last edited: Feb 8, 2013
  3. PAgamer07

PAgamer07 We're the ship without a storm

CalebMackie
    MofoJones
    Danthraxxx
    Elemnt
    Matrix Monkey
    broth262
    Lobster Killah
    BRUCE80
    CTfromDC
    Aspect1
    Papa Perry
    Connor
    GodsGiftWPS

Those of you above are people who were in The Zone or expressed interest in the baseline. We want a solid showing from NBA on TSO and unfortunately JFace is unable to keep up with this league. Would any of you be interested in heading this up? In addition, how many of you above would like to keep playing?

My role is to help JFace organize. I do not have time to run another league on the site, but we don't want the Zone to fail.

If I see that there is enough interest, as well as some form of leadership, I will help with the recruiting efforts here.

Last edited: Feb 8, 2013
  4. Danthraxxx

Danthraxxx Walk On

I was interested at one time but frankly I have no desire to try to squeeze in all the user games that would be involved in The Zone, I decided to pursue TFL instead as less of a commitment. As for the Baseline I don't really apply to that either , not interested nor am I welcome.

Wish both 2k leagues the best however FWIW.

5. Aspect1

Aspect1 Walk On

I am interested in playing still, but thats it.

6. broth262

broth262 Dirty Terps

Featured Threads:
    I enjoy the league, granted I only ended up playing one user game, but I couldn't handle being commish. Whatever is everyone else's preference works for me.

7. Elemnt

Elemnt Walk On

I love this game and love playing against the CPU and users. I don't know that I would want to do the commish job with such a short user base as it seems frustrating. Also with the way 2k does the season its not conducive to small numbers.

I love the game and if there was another league to blend with I would be interested but doesn't sound like thats an option.

8. Matrix Monkey

Matrix Monkey Walk On

I left the league 2 weeks ago. No on seemed interested and Elemnt was the only one who tried to schedule games...

9. CalebMackie

CalebMackie Easy like Sunday morning

I am 100% willing to playing in this league if we still have some people interested

10. BRUCE80

BRUCE80 Let the dirt just shower over you..

I would be happy to play...but interest died almost as quickly ad the league started. I am going to bow out unless some more guys commit to playing.

11. Elemnt

Elemnt Walk On

Ya thats unfortunate. Such a great game.

12. DaGap25

DaGap25 Walk On

well ive been playing my games looking forward to the playoffs . Are the playoffs still happenin ? i see users still. id really like to not have wasted my time

• Like Like x 1
  13. Elemnt

Elemnt Walk On

me and you in the finals!

14. DaGap25

DaGap25 Walk On

Hey man I'd like that! I got 3 games left in the season. I know a few users still play games my buddy
    houdiniHUSKER is the Warriors and we hope to meet up eventually. So I hope the playoffs go on. Really like playin this game.

• Like Like x 2
  15. Elemnt

Elemnt Walk On

No doubt, i love it

16. Elemnt

Elemnt Walk On

Hey man its playoffs you wanna play it?

17. DaGap25

DaGap25 Walk On

Yep been playing. Don't like the best of 5 series but o well

18. Elemnt

Elemnt Walk On

Brutal scenario. I was in the 4th leading and the league advanced kicking me out of the game simming it and gave the bull the win.

Soooooooooo I'm outa the playoffs. My fault for not finding time earlier but I thought I had plenty of time. Uhg. :(

19. zhoov45

zhoov45 Walk On

What's going on with this league I'd love to find a 2k league

20. Elemnt

Elemnt Walk On

Tis dead sir. Tis dead.

• Like Like x 1