State of the League

Discussion in 'TMFL' started by Black Republican, Oct 14, 2014.

1. Black Republican

Black Republican TMFL Commish -- **ISYMFS** --

A lot of questions and small talk happening in chat so hopefully this message will clear all of that. The Richuation has decided to step back to just play and enjoy the game once again. Papa Perry will be retiring this season due to time v. family issues. That leaves myself as the only "leadership" from the old guard, so I've added Big Suge Knight and bawvu97 to help with league issues. They will help assist with all league decisions from here on out.
    If your question is "who the F is BlackRepublican an his 1000 post ass telling me what to do etc.." I get it ... I like to believe the league can run it's self and im here just to push the file. We should press on with business as usual and we will address any issues that come up. For those of you who have heart ache on me or my post count, I'll just have my big brother Suge Knight handle you :LOL: ..
    If you have any questions or comments please use this thread to do so, please refrain from airing laundry in chatbox or "trolling" the issue.

The Following teams need to still make the switch to coach mode. (I understand you playoff teams)
    VIKINGS, CARDINALS, BENGALS, JETS, FALCONS, SEAHAWKS...
    The switch to coach's needs to be accomplished before the Superbowl is completed (superbowl teams I'll wait for you don't worry)

In this process of switching to coaches as Rich spelled out here : https://traditionsportsonline.com/threads/coach-mode-action-required.113228/

You will create your coach and choose your playbook. There will be another thread where each user will declare their playbook. Make this switch count, as playbooks will be locked after declaration.

We're on schedule for a Sat/Sun draft, I will advise the league what's up after the playoffs are finished. The process of how singing bonus' will work is being finalized; and lastly please DO NOT sign anyone if you are eliminated from the playoffs. Playoff teams should only sign someone if there's an injury to a player.
    BrewBomber Please drop the players you signed. Thanks in advance gentlemen!

Last edited: Oct 15, 2014
    • Like Like x 8
  2. Black Republican

3. bawvu97

bawvu97 Let's Goooooo Mountaineers

Featured Threads:
    [​IMG]

Jags are done....I think

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. UniQue2Three

UniQue2Three Walk On

*Seahawks :cool:

5. niuhuskie224

niuhuskie224 Walk On

Black Republican

I am against you for no other reason then you telling me that you have 1900 posts.

In all seriousness, I agree with you when you say you should just push the file and we can self manage. The first season seemed to go off without a hitch. Best of luck and you have my support.

• Like Like x 4
  6. Big Suge Knight

Big Suge Knight Walk On

Featured Threads:
    Lets keep this bad boy rolling along. Choo choo!

• Like Like x 2
  7. bringbackjimmy

bringbackjimmy WTFWTTD

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  8. Ace847

Ace847 Walk On

Thanks for taking on the extra work/responsibility! Enjoying the league and am happy with how it's been going.

Do we have replacements for the vacant teams?

9. bringbackjimmy

bringbackjimmy WTFWTTD

• Like Like x 1
  10. Black Republican

Yes we should fill back up this off season. Still working with Rich to get everything ironed out.

11. bringbackjimmy

bringbackjimmy WTFWTTD

playbooks are just for the year or is it one shot only?

12. Black Republican

One shot, new additions can change their books upon creation of their coach.

13. Ace847

Ace847 Walk On

Your probably interested on seeing what happens with Peyton in the offseason... Will he stay or will he go???

14. Kidofcrash23

Kidofcrash23 Walk On

cool hello.

15. bringbackjimmy

bringbackjimmy WTFWTTD

i can throw as many picks with Osweiler so i am not to worried.

16. Black Republican

Papa Perry
    Will be sticking it out with us after all !! (y)

• Like Like x 5
  17. BrewBomber

BrewBomber Walk On

I only signed guys due to injury before my playoff game. My team got wiped out in the SIM vs ATL.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Kidofcrash23

Kidofcrash23 Walk On

I think it was ok to sign free agents for injury purposes if player was a free agent before playoffs. Not sure who you picked up but you can check transactions to see who was released during playoffs and release those guys if they were.

19. Black Republican

Paul Kruger wasn't a FA; Brew please just cut your last additions since you have entered the off-season phase now.

20. BrewBomber

BrewBomber Walk On

I will, but he was released in week 17.

21. The Richuation

The Richuation Walk On

It was after my week 17 game... With the intention that he would hit FA

22. BrewBomber

BrewBomber Walk On

Gotcha, wasn't trying to pull a fast one. Just trying to fill the massive holes of my injuries from the SIM, including Clay Matthews.

• Like Like x 1
  23. publik drunk

publik drunk King of the East

Black Republican just wanna let you know bud you have my full support and I think you will continue to build on some great things The Richuation has done since taking over.

On a side note, I do feel bad for how out of hand things got with the switch to coaches. I understand both sides of the debate, but in the future I hope we all conduct ourselves better than we did. For those of you not with us last cycle, when this league was facing near sure death, Rich stepped up and righted the ship and
    Led us to a strong finish. I'm not posting this to start a debate so please don't reply with comments supporting why it was handled the way it was, I just hope in the future we all take a step back and trust in our leadership to make the right decisions. If we want to grow stronger
    A league, fighting and complaining openly where the rest of TSO can see is not the way.

Let's move forward from this stronger and take something away from it. We all owe The Richuation a thank you for getting us this far and I wish him luck going forward.

Last edited: Oct 14, 2014
    • Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  24. Wyrmreaver

Wyrmreaver Ready for Madden 15 on Xbox One, lets get it on!

Rich did a great job in my opinion. Being a commish is tough, especially when you have 31 whiners like us. Jowers will do a great job too. Lemme know if you need help with anything, though you have a solid staff in place. :)

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
  25. niuhuskie224

niuhuskie224 Walk On

I missed something. I have no idea what this debate is. I just come here, play my games, and bitch about how bad I am at Madden to myself. Hopefully the whining stops. I dealt with that in FIFA as did Rich. It burns you out. Being a commissioner is a thankless job that everyone thinks they can do. If bitching and whining pushed Rich to the edge, then Black Republican may have his work cut out for him.

• Like Like x 1