State of the League

Discussion in 'TGA: Tradition Golfers' Association' started by PhiGuy179, Jun 26, 2015.

?

PGA Tour or Golf Club

1. PGA Tour/ 60$/ Less Courses/ Possibile restriction on custom players online.

42.9%
  2. Golf Club/ 39.99$/ Unlimited courses/ more sim like gameplay/ custom golfer

14.3%
  3. Wait till review....if waiting tour starts the 1st of Aug.

42.9%
  4. Dont care im just trying to putt some balls into some holes!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. jeff sucks

42.9%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. PhiGuy179

PhiGuy179 Walk On

Welcome everyone!

As you can see we have out very own forum now! A couple things I would like to go over....More and more reports are being released and surprise surprise EA is letting us all down. With only 8 courses many are questioning if 60$ is worth it. Many have brought up the fact that online play might not allow you to use custom players. With all of this being said some of the members have brought up the notion of using Golf Club instead. I have watched videos on this game and I will endorse this change. Personally I dont even want to wait for these reviews on PGA Tour as I am very upset with the effort given forth by EA. If we were to decide to go ahead and make the change to Golf Club I will have a mix of custom courses as well as all the majors. I am going to set up a poll I need everyones thoughts I will set up a poll. Also keep in mind this game is only 39.99!

1. Phiguy179
    2. Cheez
    3. Broncos218
    4. dave okeeffe
    5. krtgolfing
    6. MoonBBad
    7. Jeffrey Hartle
    8. Brian
    9. Troy J.
    10. guayo10
    11. IJGator
    12. JFace907
    13. Lions67
    14. CaseyW22
    15. Keller
    16. shootah66
    17. iBO
    18. G_T_G
    19. houdiniHUSKER

Last edited: Jul 1, 2015
  2. Broncos218

Broncos218 Walk On

damnit EA, want can't you just bring us all together!!!

I'd most likely pass on the Golf Club, really only considering PGA Tour. Only thing I'm on the fence about is pre-ordering vs. waiting for some reviews. Kinda afraid to pre-order since game could really suck, but the $60 in golf discounts basically makes it free, so it's hard to pass on that.

If I had to force my decision now, I'd say I'm pre-ordering PGA and that's it.

• Like Like x 1
  3. PhiGuy179

PhiGuy179 Walk On

Understandable, you should definitely look at the golf club game first though. Ive watched some of the videos and its legit. Plus its much more sim so guys won't be able to fuck around.

4. MoonBBad

MoonBBad http://twitch.tv/moonbbad

Jumping off the boat way too early IMO. I will pass on golf club if that is the way the league goes.

My advice, wait for the game to come out, wait for the reviews, then make your own judgement. Push back the league start date and let's see if the game is worth getting.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. krtgolfing

krtgolfing Moderator

Not playing Golf Club. I have pre-ordered the game. If i do not pick it up I can put the 5 dollars I put down on Madden

• Like Like x 1