State of the League

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Hova, Jan 9, 2010.

1. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

State of the League

I may be interested in taking over this league and being a commissioner since you guys are in need. First i wanted to find a little bit out. Can everyone who is willing to be in the league let me know and also what team you are now.

Also any ideas and suggestions would be welcome. I want active guys who will participate on the forums and post game and recruiting summaries. If you are willing to do this let me know and i will also recruit other people to try in fill this up.

Also this was originally just a big ten, big 12, pac-10 league. I think it would be best that way but i am open to anything. So just let me know what teams you are now and what you would like to do setup wise, if you want to start new or just keep this going. My main thing is interest and participation so we can have a solid league if we have a strong foundation then i will gladly take the duties of commish and get this thing full and rolling again. Thanks

Current Roster

Big Ten
    Michigan - Big Suge Knight
    Penn St - Hokie Effect
    Ohio St- Maslerboros16

Big 12

North
    Texas - Cnic75
    Texas Tech- CWHarris1

South

Pac 10

UCLA - Recchem2000
    USC- HovathegodMC

Cincy - Tmac6412
    - swens26

2. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

Im in. UCLA would be my prefence so that fits with the theme. I'm new to NCAA10 but was in the OOFL before but had to leave. I hope others want to continue. Im more than willing to post game summarys, recruits that want to go to USC instead of our fine instition or any other tidbits I find interesting. Just let me know what you need. Thanks for stepping up to the plate!

3. Hova

Sounds good, I'm just asking for a simple writeup with scores and a few stats. It'd be nice to have videos sometimes but that's not expected every week. If everyone can post a good summary and all of there recruits then the league will be great, we can come with with other things to keep the activity on the forums up.

4. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

Im with you Hova. I hope others are too.

5. Big Suge Knight

Big Suge Knight Walk On

Featured Threads:
    Go Blue and I'm in

6. Hokie Effect

Hokie Effect Whats a Hokie?

Penn State....lets keep it going.

7. harriscw

harriscw Walk On

Texas Tech - Same here I am in.

I just joined the OFFL West a week ago, and I haven't tried posting videos, and i don't know how you guys got all these nifty graphics on your posts (I haven't played in an online league since 1999), I haven't even won a game yet. That being said, I will gladly post recruiting reports and game summaries and keep working the other as I go. I am new to NCAA 10, and I am struggling now, but I'll figure it out.

As far as starting new, or keeping this one going, I can go either way, but, I would be interested in everyone's thoughts on setting a schedule for advancing; for example, every Thursday and Sunday, or something like that. Anything more frequent than 3 days would make it tough for me to keep up.

Thanks for picking up the ball.

8. cnic75

cnic75 The Legacy

I am still here with Texas.

9. Hova

Alright i will start setting up a roster in this thread with whose in and what team, once everyone reports with thier status will we start working on the details

10. Masler

Masler Moderator

i would join if i were to get Ohio State

11. Hova

Alright i wanna hear from the rest of the guys that are currently in this league and want to continue and be active. Once i have those then i can recruit for the other spots to fill this league up and get rolling

12. Masler

Masler Moderator

will we be starting over from scratch or continuing what they have?

13. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    Since I was Ohio State...they are freakin' loaded.

14. tmac6412

tmac6412 Walk On

I'd still like to keep going. I'm Cincy right now, but woud change my team if needed.

15. Hova

Alright just waitin to here from the last few guys that were already in the league then i will start to find others.

For everyone who has already responded, would you like to start totally over or continue on with the season you guys are currently in?

16. cnic75

cnic75 The Legacy

i would like to continue from where we are. we are a couple years in. starting over would suck.

17. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

Since I've only played one game with this OD, im ok with what the majority wants as far as starting over or continuing with the year we are in.

18. Hova

It's up to the guys who are already in the league, so thats 1 vote for yes

19. Hokie Effect

I would like to continue.....it would feel like a waste of 2 seasons....plus I am ranked #1 right now :D

20. harriscw

harriscw Walk On

I'm with recchem2000, I've only played two games; I'll defer to the vets.

21. Hova

Ok looks like we will be continuing on with the same season. I guess this is it for active guys that want to continue or we would have heard from the others by now, i will start to look for replacements now and get the file from shaun.

As for Tmac, would u like to move to the big 12, pac 10, or big ten? If not i could open the ACC or Big east and have 3 guys in each conference. The big east would pry be harder to find guys to fill but you could keep your cincy team. Let me know what setup youd guys prefer, 3 conferences or 4, then i will find the guys and get things rolling

22. Hokie Effect

I have a user game vs Mich, shoulde we wait to play it after you get the file?

I don't think the conference make up matters as long as we can fill sopts up with solid members.

23. Hova

I would hold off on playing until i get the file because you will lose the results unless he advances after you guys play.

And i think 4 conferences would be easier to fill with solid people because it will give them more choices, I will let tmac choose the conference since he is already one that isn't in the main three

24. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    You tell me what you want me to do...I can invite you, then drop, or finish the week on Tuesday? and do the same.

25. tmac6412

tmac6412 Walk On

Commish, I'll do what's best for the league. Which would be easier/best for everyone?