State of the League

Discussion in 'The Experience' started by Basis4aDay56, Feb 9, 2010.

1. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

Feb 22, 2009
    State of the League

League Members,

As you all know, we've had a lot of turnover in the last month. That was to be expected, but the amount of users that have come and gone was definitely a bit of a shock. As football has wound down and come to a close, we'll really find out who the core of our league will be moving forward.

Dru50 was the latest to leave the league. He had a lot of leagues on his plate when he joined, which we knew. We were really hoping that he would be able to stick it out, but that wasn't the case.

Due to the recent amount of turnover, I feel that it is best that we continue with the group that we have. It may create some users having more user games than others moving forward, but I will try to rotate this as fairly as possible. I really enjoy the group that we have in place right now. You guys are all into the game and all seem to have bought into this league, which is fantastic. We're all starting to see our teams come to life through recruiting (Michigan State may argue this -- sorry JC! ;)) and have developed some great user-user rivalries.

By this point, we've pretty much exhausted ourselves of interested referred members, which is what this league needs to fill it's membership. If anyone has anyone that they know will stick around through the end of NCAA 10 and the beginning of 11, and that they wholly vouch for their contributions, please PM Dat and me and we'll consider adding them. Otherwise, I think we'll press on with 11.

If anyone has any compelling argument as to why we should try to find the 12th user as soon as possible, please voice it. Otherwise, continuing with 11 committed members seems like the best course of action to me.

Thanks everyone for all that you do!