State of the League

Discussion in 'The Dirty Dozen' started by DirtycashDylan, Mar 19, 2011.

1. DirtycashDylan

DirtycashDylan I came here to scheme and chew bubblegum...

I feel like we've really slowed down lately and I don't like it. I'm not naming names and this isn't just about this week's game that will take us into our 4th day. I feel like half the league is not making game scheduling a priority. I know we're busy but it should take us 2 days to get in a week at the latest. Some of you guys will answer this with "well you and Nik took forever to play that one game", I'll say that you're right, and that was primarily Nik's fault as he's been one of the biggest procrastinators around here. (Understandable since he's practically working the first job of his life) There, I threw my co-commish under the bus so let's go ahead and drop it. I'm the one busting balls on this issue, not him. (not trying to pick on you either Hammer)

I don't know if we're going to get upgraded to premier or not but if you go read the thread in the locker room ( http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/premier-members-please-give-feedback.50527/ ) it looks like they don't want to upgrade leagues unless they are 100% slamming with all 12 members making it a priority and adding content, etc, in other words...a PREMIER league. They don't want unworthy users getting grandfathered in with a league. Now I want to keep this league together and get premier status with a few added members and I think we've got a good shot if you guys help me out.

Gentlemen I implore you, make this league a priority again and it will pay dividends in NCAA '12.

2. Steamer43

Steamer43 Cleveland Steamer

I'm just tired of waiting on you fuckers. Only CenTech has a legit excuse...

3. Bl0ndeRedHead

Bl0ndeRedHead Official TSO Pothead

[​IMG]

Sorry I couldn't resist

4. Full Moon Fever

Full Moon Fever Champion of Standards

It's been a crazy spring break week and I had to do a crapton of stuff around the house and then had to skip town with no notice.

But look we've all got excuses and there are plenty of valid reasons for people to put video games as a low priority in their life. That said, this is a hell of a league and I want to keep it that way. Sorry bout taking a 4th day. This league has been moving at a breakneck pace for the last two seasons...we were due for a hiccup. Let's get this thing rolling again. Potato Magic.

5. Steamer43

Not saying people don't have valid reasons, just yours are legitimized because you're the only one who's even made an effort on the boards to explain.

6. hammerhead1010

hammerhead1010 Walk On

What did u throw hammer in here for?

7. JQwon13

JQwon13 Walk On

Cuz he hates you.

8. DirtycashDylan

cuz I get you and FMF confused for some reason (see NCAA '11 H4Y Career Standings). I meant to say that I'm not picking on FMF.

9. DirtycashDylan

I'm drunk. Disregard this post.

10. DirtycashDylan

Whining about what? Go worry about your own gay league.

(love ya)

11. nikpin

nikpin Universitas Brunensis

I'll be the first to admit that it's pretty tough to schedule games with me. I'm really only available to start a game in a two hour window(7-9 CST) M-F which is pretty ridiculous. Not to mention the nights where I'm actually out there living my life.

Honestly it looks like they don't want to upgrade leagues at all and pretty much just roll with whats premier now.

12. Bl0ndeRedHead

Haha just saying your whining a little much. This league is easily one of the best on the site and just now hits a hiccup, much later than any others and you treat it like doomsday. This league will be fine, no need to get all flustered

13. DirtycashDylan

I demand perfection. We are slowing down and I'm trying to postpone that as long as possible.

14. DirtycashDylan

I didn't get that at all. If anything, they're gonna demote or dissolve some of the current premier leagues. As far as whether we have a draft or not, that remains to be seen but I've already told Sean we need an option for guys like us if we don't go premier. We won't know much for awhile I bet.

15. Steamer43

16. DirtycashDylan

they're kicking around the idea of drafting users for premier leagues next year.

17. Steamer43

18. JQwon13

JQwon13 Walk On

Hahaha, I wonder what round I would go in?

19. DirtycashDylan

undrafted for sure. It's all good cuz we'll still be here for you no matter what.

20. xtreme snoopy

xtreme snoopy H4Y - Ragin' Cajuns

apologies for being away from the board but ive been outta town and just wasnt around my comp... gotten my games in at least. I also got a tablet so it should improve my connectivity while reducing my productivity which usually means more quality NCAA time

21. DirtycashDylan

Nice, I think I wanna get a tablet. I'm tired of my laptop running 100 degrees on my cock and balls.

22. JQwon13

JQwon13 Walk On

Yeah no shit I'd be undrafted...That was my joke. I'm really disappointed that you didn't have a really funny retort to that tho. I felt I set you up pretty well...

23. DirtycashDylan

I'd draft you buddy.

• Like Like x 1
  24. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

I'd draft Dylan and trade him later for 2 JQwons and 70 poinst! Just kidding, im lurking and just seeing how you bastards are doing...carry on!

• Like Like x 1
  25. Bl0ndeRedHead

Someones gonna get ball cancer