State of the ONFL

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Jeremy, Sep 18, 2010.

1. Jeremy

Jeremy The ONLY 2 time OMFL CHampion!!!!

Oct 8, 2009
    State of the ONFL

First and foremost, the ONFL is strong and here to stay. We have 11 confirmed & dedicated owners. I am waiting on word from Frisk-SC on his final decision.

Next, I will be implementing an "Advance Schedule" that will be used as a guideline for getting games played. We will still operate under our original montra of a soft advance but without somekind of structure, that just doesnt work. All owners will be asked to make a post notifying the league an estimated date of when they can get their game played. I ask this be done with 2-3 days after advance. If your estimated game completion date exceeds the posted advance schedule, no biggie. We will delay the advance until your game is done as long as the timeframe is within reason,ie, we are not going to hold up advance by waiting 5-6 days after scheduled advance for one game.(There are always exceptions to every rule. If its a National Championship game more leniancy can be given) But if you DO NOT notify the league of your estimated game completion we WILL NOT wait and the game will just be simmed.

A simple,

Simple and easy. If an owner consistently neglects making these Gametime posts and the league always seems to be waiting on him to advance, action will be taken.

I would also like to make a change to less User games for Season 2. Something like 4 for every team. This is the format most other successful TF leagues use and I think it can help us.

We can also revisit our Scurrent slider settings and see where we can improve.

If anyone has any other comments or suggestions, feel free to voice them.

I will post the Advance Schedule in a seperate thread.

As far as advancing to Week 12, it looks like 3 more games need to be completed. I hope to have these games completed by Saturday evening and I looking to be advancing then.

Thanks for your patience. I really do not want to lose this league being that Madden sucks major garbage this year and NCAA is about the only game I still enjoy playing.