State of the Union

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Big-Bear-W, Aug 25, 2010.

1. Big-Bear-W

Big-Bear-W Walk On

State of the Union

Okay,

still trying to iron out the rough patches. Looks like everyone on board is solid and good to go...

The Mountain West is repping hard, staying on top of their shit. The WAC has been a gong show of deadbeat coaches, only RedSpyda remains.

A new guy will be joining shortly, Ken10.

Einstein, I sent you a PM, you have to check in...

2. RFLAGG080

RFLAGG080 Walk On

As well as a solid group for MWC, the race for conference title is really heating up.(y)

3. JDBattleMC

JDBattleMC Order in the Court

Dont sleep on my Falcons. My option has been getting strong.

4. Big-Bear-W

Big-Bear-W Walk On

Im losing my mind...

I swear I posted here yesterday... now its gone...

Welcome to xXPhactr and Slim.

There are two more guys joining us after the next advance. I have been swamped with work and am struggling just to get my user games in... I will advance it on myself even, just need to check where it is at.

Canes / Slim - did you get your game in? I know Canes was trying to reach out and schedule this.

Can everyone please use the Game scheduling forum to schedule user games so that I can see where things are at? Thanks.

Let's roll...

5. saintsdave75

saintsdave75 Walk On

with the downtime and reset (or whatever it's correctly called) the website had to go back to the 9-14 checkpoint, so anything posted on 9-15 is now gone

and, Welcome to the new guys

6. xXPHACTR

xXPHACTR Banned

Thanks Big Bear/Saint :) glad to be in the OD. Look forward to many great seasons at ECU.

7. slim

slim Walk On

quick update - trying to get with canes about playing. it was just bad luck because i have class til 9 tues and weds. when i got home i tried to get on the site but it seemed to be down. otherwise i'm pretty open with evenings and weekends. he signed on at 1am last night but i was heading to bed. i'm going to be on recruiting in my user dynasty. hopefully canes will make it on tonight and we can get it knocked out.

8. Big-Bear-W

Big-Bear-W Walk On

OK - this is getting ridiculous... not a problem if people want to drop, but we are way low now. I have a couple guys who want to join so we will set them up to go to Year 2.

The thing is that it makes it hard to want to contribute content if other people are not doing it. If everyone is committed then I suggest we get it going. What we will do is install a warning system... if you arent active inscheduling games, and arent posting stories then you will get warned and then booted.

9. RFLAGG080

RFLAGG080 Walk On

Thanks Bear, that sounds good. Just an idea, but what would you think of allowing people to burn off warnings say like three good weeks gets rid of one warning or something?

10. Big-Bear-W

Big-Bear-W Walk On

Haha, good idea... I agree that you should be able to eaarn your way out of purgatory.