1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Statistical Abuse of the CPU

Discussion in '4th Horseman' started by Wyrmreaver, Feb 21, 2013.

1. Wyrmreaver

Wyrmreaver Ready for Madden 15 on Xbox One, lets get it on!

Wilfiger PSU 38

This will be your only warning......

The following statistical trends are unacceptable:
    • Team Leader in sacks is a SS with 18.5 sacks, 3-5 per game in the CPU games you haven't had simmed
    • Second on the team in sacks is a CB with 10
    • Leading receiver on the team is your #3, or slot receiver. He has 60 catches, your #2 WR has only 22
    • Passing: 52% completions and 21 yards per completion with a number of sims is outrageous, you need to better mix your playcalling and incorporate short passes into your gameplan
    • You broke the scoring cap against Cincinnati. Any result of over 70 points vs the CPU is uncalled for and unsportsmanlike
    • vs Memphis, up 42-28 you throw a 20 yard TD pass on the last play of the game with your starting QB. Take a knee
    • up 42-24 vs ECU you throw a 5 yard TD pass with your starting QB and 0:13 on the clock, take a knee
    • Leading 37-7 entering the third quarter vs Houston you continued playing your starters
    • Leading 63-13 going into the 4th quarter against Cincinnati you continued playing your starters and scoring touchdowns, including a 76 yard TD pass when up 70-13
    • You threw for over 800 yards vs Cinci, and over 600 yards vs Houston. If you want to run a pass first offense that's fine, but 1400 yards passing in games where you were well ahead in the second half is ridiculous.
    I had made a post about stats to the whole league way back in season 2 or 3, so I am frustrated that I even have to bring this up again. If these trends continue I will remove you from the league without warning. The only reason I am not removing you now is because you are new to the site this year and I haven't received any complaints about your gameplay from other users.

These are the league rules from our league forum.

http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/4th-horseman-league-rules-guidelines.78455/

Please reply to this thread so that I know you received this message.

2. Wilfiger PSU 38

Wilfiger PSU 38 Walk On

3. Wilfiger PSU 38

Wilfiger PSU 38 Walk On

I get it all Just frustration is all....won't happen again...if it does I know I'll be tossed!

• Like Like x 1