Steelers Coach Retires

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Hokie Effect, Sep 10, 2009.

1. Hokie Effect

Hokie Effect Whats a Hokie?

Steelers Coach Retires

Unfortunately now that I am back at work (teacher) and coaching, I have a hard time getting in games. I am already in 2 ncaa dynasties (actually enjoy ncaa more than madden) and taking on another league wasn't smart. My bad guys, but I don't think finding a replacement for the Steelers will be tough.

2. Romoisajedi

Romoisajedi Walk On

is this spot still open?

any others in the league if this is filled?
    thanks,

3. BDSDIGITAL

BDSDIGITAL One Time for your Mind

I think the chiefs are open too.

4. ScottBGKY

ScottBGKY Guest

I'm here and will take any open team. Several here can vouch for me. Ryno gave me a nod in the new member post I made. Sent both mod's a PM but haven't heard anything.

5. Papa Perry

Papa Perry Leeroy Jenkins!!!

I'm sure if something isn't done soon the whole league will be open. Between people not even trying to get there games in with nothing being done about it and the trade committee taking nearly a week to answer a flippin' yes or no question, people will probably start to lose interest. Not to mention the trades are biased anyways. You more or less have to be on the committee to see a trade be accepted

6. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

thats exactly why trades arent accepted because of people quitting

7. Papa Perry

Papa Perry Leeroy Jenkins!!!

Before this get's out of hand I first wanna apologize for the way I worded my previous statement.

Maybe a 32 team league is too much it could easily be split into 16 teams with 2 teams max in each division or 24 teams with a 3 team max per division. My point is I've seen where some 12 team NCAA dynasties have fallen apart all at once and it can happen very easily. Why try with 32 when most ppl jumping on the league are new guys. That hasn't built a rep yet

8. Hova

we just gotta find the guys, the tmfl is running fine..

9. BDSDIGITAL

that's the key. If we had 32 guys that didn't miss games, scheduled appropriately, etc we'd be in good shape. Unfortunately when something like this starts there is bound to be some dead weight around and we're just going to have to wait for the uncommitted/un interested guys to fall by the way side and to be replaced with reliable players..

10. Muttcope

Muttcope 2 Own Goals and Counting

If you guys need somebody, Romo is worth your time. If you need somebody who is not going to quit let him know.

11. Hova

just start cutting the dead weight, let them be CPU's until we get replacements

12. BDSDIGITAL

I agree, but I can't do it. Sixthdis has to.