Archived Steelers Giants

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by WilsT24, Mar 22, 2011.

1. WilsT24

WilsT24 Walk On

I'm around all day today and after 4pm est Wed.....Thurs and Friday are harder for me to schedule,earlier the better during the evening works best for me.

2. Phenom

Phenom Walk On

I'm on PST so this could be a challenge. Can you do early mornings? I'm not home till around 10PM your time.

3. WilsT24

WilsT24 Walk On

No I can't...I could of played Tues,Wed nights...I'm free ater work tomorrow but if you don't get home till 10 my time I'm thinking this'll be a sim.

4. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

we prefer to have the game played, but if your schedules don't work it seems fair to let the cpu decide unless both of you agree to a sub situation. if i waited to advance the online franchise, would you guys be able to play Saturday morning? if so, what time?

@WilsT24
    @Phenom

5. CHUNKNESS

James, I've been communicating with Taylor and he has indicated that he wishes to step down at the end of the season. With that said, I've lined up a new owner who can take over now if Taylor is cool with it. I just need to verify with Taylor first. If he's OK with it, the new Steelers owner will be able to play tonight at 10pm your time.

@Phenom

6. Phenom

Phenom Walk On

Fine with me Doug. I would also be available early Sat morning if it comes to that.

7. CHUNKNESS

Jeremy is the new Steelers owner and said he can play tonight James. I'll have him get in contact with you.

@Phenom
    @jhaug98

8. jhaug98

jhaug98 Walk On

@Phenom

Hello Taylor, I am the new Steelers owner. Let me know what time works best for you tonight. I was told by Doug that around 10 PM my time works for you. That works for me as well.

9. CHUNKNESS

Guys, given the ownership change and scheduling circumstances, we'll hold off on advancing the league until Saturday morning. Please post here and send me a YIM msg with the time you decide to play so that we can plan the league advance accordingly. If the game doesn't get played, we'll let the CPU decide the result. Thx!

@Phenom
    @jhaug98

10. jhaug98

jhaug98 Walk On

Hey bud, let me know when your good to go. I sent you a PM even with my number in there if that'd make it easier. Hear from ya soon!

@Phenom
    @CHUNKNESS

11. Phenom

Phenom Walk On

Apologies on this and for holding up the league. Wasn't actually available at all and my laptop was being used by someone so it may have appeared as if I was online. Either way I should've gotten in touch with the commish's to let them know what was going.

Nom

12. CHUNKNESS

No worries James. Not like you to just disappear w/out reason. We figured something must have been up.