1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Steelers / Jets ...

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by hoytpower, Jan 23, 2010.

1. hoytpower

hoytpower Walk On

Steelers / Jets ...

Yo miller when can you play bud. Let me know. Sent Q message also yesterday.

2. Millertime

Millertime Guest

Hoyt, sent you a Q.

3. hoytpower

hoytpower Walk On

Miller checked this morning and no message on Q. I havent received a Q message from you in months for some reason. something must be screwed up.

So when can you play?

4. Millertime

Millertime Guest

Yeah I didn't get yours either. Your # is 132-153-319 right? Mine has always been 169-836-260. Weird. Anyway, I can play within the next hour or so if you can. I'll check here if Q isn't working.

5. Millertime

Millertime Guest

Looks like you have a different ICQ # from the old days. I didn't get that memo. :) Anyway, I sent you another Q, and I'll be around most of today. Let me know...

6. hoytpower

hoytpower Walk On

Sorry was busy during the day and then watched football. I'll be able to play tomorrow after work. Give me a time after 5 central and it should be fine.

7. Millertime

Millertime Guest

Set for 7pm est tonight, as long as the advance is delayed...