1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Steelers open to offers for Roethlisberger

Discussion in 'The Cheap Seats' started by KnightNoles, Apr 16, 2010.

1. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

2. bcduggan

bcduggan Walk On

3. GoGators

GoGators GT: KSherm

Al Davis just shit his depends!

4. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

I have been thinking.. I really wouldn't mind trading him off to STL for Bradford, we can ween Bradford in or just let him take over like Ben did his rookie year. I am a Big Ben fan also and love/hate when he extends the play but is one of the best in the NFL who doesn't get as much credit as he deserves, but Steelers and him may need a change of scenery. Hopefully prove me wrong and get SEVEN! We still have Charlie Batch, Dennis Dixon (played well v. Ravens last year) and newly signed Leftwich. I really dont know what this years offensive mentality will be, but we have the defense to keep us in the game and just need a QB to manage the game well

5. bcduggan

bcduggan Walk On

ESPN was reporting earlier this week that they were looking at Dixon to start while Big Ben was suspended.

6. Bondzai

Bondzai Your Mom's Best Friend

Looks like he got 6 games.

7. GSUtiger

GSUtiger GEAUX TIGERS!!

6 games and trade talks..i think his days in the Pit are numbered

8. BlyGilmore

BlyGilmore It's All In The Hips!

gonna be tough for the Steelers to get much for him. Yeah he can be a great QB, but he certainly can't be a poster boy for an organization at this point, and 6 games is a ton of time for a new QB to miss with a new team at the beginning of the season.