Steelers Owner Resigns

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by mikeb539, Feb 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mikeb539

mikeb539 Walk On

My short stay here was....interesting. After a fun draft filled with controversy and sanctions against my team, the Pittsburgh Steelers, I began rebuilding the team and looking forward to competing. I started off the season rough with a couple of losses, including a big shutout, but I didn't lose hope, get frustrated or complain. That is, until I faced an opponent who not only quit on me while I was winning big in the 4th quarter, but made it a point to fabricate gameplay complaints about me to the commissioner when he knew I would protest his DC.

Because this nameless owner has a prior relationship with the commissioner, I obviously have no recourse to defend myself nor sufficient ruling by the powers that be to fairly rectify the situation.

I enjoyed my brief time with the league and regret having to leave under these circumstances. Hopefully nobody else runs into the same situation.

2. coachgaddy

coachgaddy Mega 49ers, OMFL Pats

Please God I pray that you let me play that nameless owner. Please align the stars , make the rivers flow sideways and pigs fly so that I can have the opportunity to play this namesless owner that's all I ask.

3. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

Oh really????

4. majesty95

majesty95 Show class, have pride, and display character.

The nameless owner was bigtubb_ and since he's probably played over 100 games on this site with no complaints (that I am aware of) I take his word when he says the game disconnected (especially since it said I disconnected when I was winning in the 4th the night before). Mike didn't want to accept that crap happens sometimes. Also, he didn't want to hear that tubb didn't complain on him, but simply said it was interesting that Mike was calling him a cheater (by disconnecting) when he was relying on the same plays on 3rd down. I asked him to elaborate twice before he finally gave me a detailed account of his game. I simply mentioned that to Mike as an FYI going forward and he got defensive and quit. Considering he's been removed from leagues on Operation Sports and had issues on here I think that speaks for itself. I'm closing this thread. If anyone has any questions PM me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.