Steelers position change request:WR Tarvin to TE

Discussion in 'Team Management' started by CSteud, Feb 13, 2013.

1. CSteud

CSteud Walk On

2. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

I gotta be honest Chris, I'm not really feeling it moving a WR to TE. By allowing that we open pandora's box, not to mention, we set a precedent for future requests. You're going to need to convince me on this one.

CSteud
    pittrocks43
    LtJustice

3. LtJustice

LtJustice QSF Commissioner

I have discussed this with Doug and we are on the same page. While Tarvin is kind of big and slow for a WR, he's not really TE size at 227lbs. The smallest TE I could find in the league was Travis Beckum (TB) at 234lbs. I saw maybe 4 or 5 other TEs in the mid to high 230s, but most are 240 and up.

In a perfect world I would like to approve it, because I see where you are coming from, but for the sake of the big picture inside our rule set I can't do that.

• Like Like x 1
  4. CSteud

CSteud Walk On

While I'll accept the decision, I'll respectfully disagree....we'll just put him thru a rigorous strength and training regimen to bulk him up then we'll revisit the matter.

• Like Like x 1
  5. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

while we completely understand what it is you want to do and why, we cannot allow for the change. it would set a precedent which would open the flood gates for other position changes in the future that are unfair and unwanted. sorry to do that to you Chris.

6. CSteud

CSteud Walk On

I understand...no biggie.

• Like Like x 1