Steelers vs Dolphins

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by WilsT24, Sep 16, 2010.

1. WilsT24

WilsT24 Walk On

Steelers vs Dolphins

Are you around Friday?I'm away during the day but will be home after 3pm est.

2. Miki1369

Miki1369 Walk On

i should be home around 6 pm est or so, if i am available earlier i will hit u up on YIM. Lets hope after a couple of days and 6 tries we can get this game in.

3. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

perhaps try bypassing your router and direct connect? if you guys continue to have probs connecting or staying connected while playing the game in the online franchise, here's another potential solution... if you are able to connect via "play now" and stay connected for a complete game, we can always have you guys play your game outside of the online franchise and then eddie and i would just sim the correct result. if you play outside of the franchise, though, you would need to create your teams and then import your roster at the team selection screen in order to play with the accurate teams. you can find instructions how to do that in the reference area of the forum (http://www.traditionfootball.com/forums/showthread.php?t=33106). otherwise, other potential solutions areā€¦ one of you could play a sub, one of you could play the cpu, or the game can be simmed straight up with the cpu to decide.

4. thaexistence

thaexistence Walk On

I thought everyone used the direct method.

5. CHUNKNESS

not at all. i, personally, am connected wirelessly through my router and use the DMZ setting (opens all ports) assigned to my PS3. however, if all else fails, they should try to direct connect to troubleshoot and see if it is a router issue, a modem issue, or a true connection issue.

6. WilsT24

WilsT24 Walk On

I'm around the rest of the night

7. CHUNKNESS

For gay men and women... press 1. :)

8. WilsT24

WilsT24 Walk On

9. redlishus

redlishus PMFL Staff - El Guesser

No offense Miki, but it seems that every week your having connection issues. Have you checked your router for issues?

10. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

The easiest solution to to go into your router config and post your ps3 ip address in as the secondary and it should fix the problem