1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Stepping Away

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by xSavedByGraceo, Jan 5, 2016.

1. xSavedByGraceo

xSavedByGraceo Walk On

Howdy fellas. Wanted to thank Freakskull, RaiderRed90, hskr8128, for being good to me, and I am thankful for the friends I have made, but from the start I wanted to join TMFL because of a good friend of mine and some other guys from my NCAA days, and with MBA, I have quickly found out I am not gonna be able to maintain 3 leagues. I am so torn because my rookies are balling out and I hate to leave those guys they are going to be STUDS. I just can't commit to three leagues. With that said I am going to retire from the 49ers. I hope there are no hard feelings! Be blessed and we will see you guys around.

2. RaiderRed90

RaiderRed90 Rage Fiend

Take it easy man. You're always welcome back if you find the time

• Like Like x 1
  3. ZCar352

ZCar352 Keep Pounding...Go Panthers!!!

xSavedByGracex I appreciate everything you did for me moving SD to Portland while I was out of town...you will be missed hope to see you around...good luck in TMFL and MBA

• Like Like x 1
  4. Freakskull

Freakskull Lobsters are mermaids to scorpions.

I understand completely, and I wish you best in TMFL!

5. akutozo

akutozo Baby, I'm a Brown.