Stepping down from the league

Discussion in '12th Man Football' started by thoov08, Mar 7, 2013.

1. thoov08

thoov08 Walk On

I have been debating on this for awhile, but with the new changes taking place soon now is the best time for me to step down from this league. I was recently accepted into grad school to get my masters. While I am extremely excited about this, my schedule is going to include 40+ hours of work each week, spending time with the family, taking care of our puppy, and starting in a few weeks I will add 30+ hours of studying each week. I simply no longer have the time to be an active member in this league.

I have had an absolute blast playing in this league and getting to know some of you. Doug and Jim have both done a great job and all the work they have put in has made this league thrive. I'm going to try to be in the Tiger Woods CC this year since the schedule is much less demanding and more flexible so I hope to see some of you all over there.

Good luck to everyone and thanks for the opportunity to participate in this league!

• Like Like x 7
  2. Broncos218

Broncos218 Walk On

congrats on getting into grad school, but you'll be missed here. Had plenty of great games w/ you Taylor and wish the best of luck to you in the future!

• Like Like x 2
  3. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

I concur with what Tyler said! That is great for you! Will you be able to finish out the 2016 season with us Taylor?

4. thoov08

thoov08 Walk On

I was under the impression that we were restarting the CCM now, not after the season. If we are finishing the season out I should be able to keep going through this season.

I hope everyone is ready for me to go Ray Lewis on this place and leave as a champ.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  5. CHUNKNESS

LMFAO! We'll be finishing out the 2016 season and then reboot thereafter. Would love to have you try to take that title!

• Like Like x 1
  6. LtJustice

LtJustice QSF Commissioner

Congrats Taylor! Sad to see you go, as you have been an outstanding addition to the league, but I completely understand your reasoning. Good luck to you!

• Like Like x 1
  7. CHUNKNESS

That is an understatement! (y)

• Like Like x 2
  8. hoodiii

hoodiii Walk On

Congratulations on Grad School. Always had fun playing against you

• Like Like x 2
  9. cry_havoc

cry_havoc Walk On

Touche to this

Would love to see you leg out the rest of the year

• Like Like x 1
  10. CaptMoe

CaptMoe Walk On

Great news, man!!! Not that you're stepping down, of course. That part sucks but, you've got your priorities in order.
    All the best, bro!!!

• Like Like x 1
  11. javy0472

javy0472 Walk On

Good luck Taylor.