Stepping Down

Discussion in 'The Flashback' started by BPHusker, Sep 16, 2014.

1. BPHusker

BPHusker Walk On

I forgot to post this last night after sending hornfaninbama a message, but unfortunately I will be stepping down from NCAA at the end of the season. I had a good run on the game and had some damn good games with you guys. I just think I want to take a break from football games for the moment.

Let me just say that this is the most fun I've had in a dynasty since NCAA added the OD mode years ago. Staying with the same dynasty for multiple years is pretty damn good and that stems from the great group of guys we had. You guys were the reason this dynasty kicked so much ass.

Thanks guys and best of luck!

• Like Like x 1
  2. hornfaninbama

hornfaninbama GT: BulgyTexas

Sorry to see you go, we've been through a ton of ODs together going back to The OC. It won't be the same here without you, and anytime you want to come back we'd be happy to have you.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Walter323

Walter323 Walk On

Sucks to have people leaving. Really wish I would have found you guys when NCAA was in its prime. Too bad they couldn't have waited one more year to kill it so we could have it one X1 and the playoff

4. BPHusker

BPHusker Walk On

Hopefully the NCAA eventually allows the game to be made again. I'll probably jump back in if they do.

5. hornfaninbama

Maybe 2k will make a generic one with 128 teams and stadiums and crazy customization. Don't even call it college football...US Amateur Football. Give us teambuilder on steroids, and let us go to town. I could get behind that.

6. Walter323

Walter323 Walk On

That would be great. I always wished there was a way to "earn" stadium upgrades and earn the right to create your own roster for a dynasty.

What's the plan moving forward for advancing? How long did SunofGod5 say he was going to be out for? Is there any way to recruit some people from operation sports? I checked out there site and they seem to be having somewhat of the same problem. Or is there any other sites like this one that we could recruit from?

7. hornfaninbama

I'm advancing tonight and we will stay on the 48 hour schedule. I'm not sure when/if Sun will be back. I'll see what I can do to gather some folks, but with us being so far in and new guys having to take 1 star schools it'll scares some folks off.