Stepping Down

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Dean Evans, Nov 17, 2010.

1. Dean Evans

Dean Evans Run by Walmart and pick you up a personality!

Hey Addict,

You have done an excellent job. I was having fun in this league, but unfortunately I'm dealing with some personal issues that is taking most of my time. That combined with my work asking me in for lots of overtime has been difficult.

I figured this is the best time to tell you being the off-season. Hopefully you can find some people.

Good luck guys.

2. ctvolfan

ctvolfan Vol for Life!!

We are in the off season????

3. AJ Hart MN

AJ Hart MN Marseille - TFL Season 1 Champions

lol.. I thought the same thing. I was under the assumption that we were in week 8 but I may be wrong.

Well, good luck to ya Dean, hope everything turns out good for you.

I'm sure Soda will be on the lookout for a good guy. I will check around as well. Hopefully we can find a guy that we know will stick around. It shouldn't be too hard to find a user for LSU, Auburn or one of those those very good SEC West teams.

4. Gyrene76

Gyrene76 What does the fox say?

Hey guys,

I talked to him. He had copied and pasted a message he also wrote in Overdrive. Anyways, as some of you know I'm his son, but he is pretty swamped with a big issue that happened recently. Appreciate you all understanding.

5. ctvolfan

ctvolfan Vol for Life!!

I knew thats what it was man. I wish him all the best.

6. AJ Hart MN

AJ Hart MN Marseille - TFL Season 1 Champions

No worries bro.. Life is always more important than these video games. Again, best of luck and hopefully everything is all right.