Stepping Down

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by sreese, Nov 15, 2011.

1. sreese

sreese Walk On

As most of you have all ready figured i have totally lost interest in this game. Because of this im going to step down and let some other lucky person enjoy this league and its fine owners. I have really enjoyed my 4 months with you guys. Its been a lot of fun and thats mostly because of the great characters in this league. Im sorry to be a seasonal guy but thats just kinda the way it worked out. Im enjoying 2k quite a bit, except they are also to cheap to put up a website that keeps me from losing a 1st round playoff series because of dropped games, and also picked up skyrim. What a game!!

Anyway i just wanna wish all of you guys good luck in the future. Ill be checking back in with you guys. I would hope you might consider taking me back next year. We all know im a fool and will get ea's crappy game at launch!!! Farewell my fine friends!

2. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

God damnit!

Looks like we have 2 openings now. Sorry to see you go Reese.

3. jkhaalis991

jkhaalis991 Back in The Deuce...been gone too long.

The problem with being a seasonal....is that you step down cause you lose interest & then ask to be considered for a spot next year...only to do the same thing 4 months later again.

Not a good look. Not saying you would do that..........just saying.

• Like Like x 1
  4. sreese

sreese Walk On

Sorry recchem!! You know i love you guys. Just real sick of this game.

5. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

I get it man, just been alot of turnover this version. Maybe we'll just roll with 10 for a while and see how that shakes out.

6. aarondramp

aarondramp ten thousand words

If someone else joins up and takes over USF (or UCLA), would they get that coach's prestige? That may be a good way to get someone interested that might not want to build up someone from a D, when everyone else is an A.

7. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

They could...I'll leave it up to whomever is interested, if anyone at this point.

8. whygodwhy1111

whygodwhy1111 Walk On

depends on if they make a new coach. I left and rejoined when I bugged out, did not make a new coach and got my old coach back.

9. aarondramp

aarondramp ten thousand words

That's how I was thinking it worked. It may be an option to throw out to any new guys that might help them stick around.

10. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

I could offer them Oregon and move mboda back to OC at UAB...that might help :p

• Like Like x 1
  11. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

It sucks that you're quitting.