still here

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by whygodwhy1111, Nov 27, 2009.

1. whygodwhy1111

whygodwhy1111 Walk On

still here

sorry for the confusion

2. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

ha I was so confused

3. Beazus Christ

Beazus Christ Resident Smut Peddler

OK. so wtf were you talking about? And are you really bounced from Southern Exposure?

4. whygodwhy1111

whygodwhy1111 Walk On

To answer your question yes I was kicked out of SE. (I would share why, but I am pretty sure I am not suppose to.)

A hour or so after being kicked out my computer was being redirected to a site specific "page can not be loaded" screen. While my second computer was accessing the site just fine. The only difference between the 2 was that my main computer was set up to auto log into my account. I assumed I had been ban.

That is why I made the apology message from a new account.

Later my account was working, so it may have just been my computer.

I explained my side of the story to drifterbub, my dedication to my leagues, and my willingness to play a perfectly sim game to the T.

So it looks like I will be allowed to stay on the site and in my 3 other leagues. I spent close to 5 weeks on my SE team so of course I would like to continue in SE, but I will not do anything to risk my ability to stay on the site and in my other 3 leagues. This site is the best thing since... ever.

I think I have now attained answers to every discrepancy between what you see in real life vs what is available to do in the game, vs what situations can not be handled properly by the games AI dispite real life application.

There are many things not covered by written rules. From the 6 user games I have played these unwritten rules are not known by all. I would share all I learned but it is probably not my place.

But do not worry, if you do anything wrong against me, I will let you know right away and give you a chance to learn anything you did not know.

I suspect there are new rules coming aswell.

I hope that clears up any further confusion and hopefully my reputation has not been permanently destroyed.

5. Bondzai

Bondzai Your Mom's Best Friend

I think a good thing for us to start doing in our user games is getting on the mic. This way we can clear up problems instantly. Also, it will make us stronger as a league as we get to know each other more, and the more we know each other the more everyone will care about the league.

If any of you guys are in a user game and have an issue, pause the game and look for me online. If I'm online we can get in a party chat and discuss.

Side note: I am really happy with the way things are going in this league. I'll be filling the rest of the spots, but I'm going to be pretty selective to make sure we keep this site solid.

6. Beazus Christ

Beazus Christ Resident Smut Peddler

Well I've had the misfortune of playing you twice but didn't think there was a problem. Oh well, maybe its for the best

7. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

I dont have a mic....

8. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

Thats not a huge issue. I have seen and heard of some members in the past that will simply just pause the game and send a msg about something. You can also send xbox live msgs through your computer. All you have to do is log into www.xbox.com

9. Bondzai

Bondzai Your Mom's Best Friend

It's not a requirement, just a convenience.