Still Need People to Stamp their Rotation

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Basis4aDay56, Jun 7, 2010.

1. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

Still Need People to Stamp their Rotation

Hey guys, 3 teams have not yet stamped their rotation: Atlanta, Colorado, and San Francisco.

Please visit our new 2k site here: http://community.2ksports.com/community/league/?l=455197

If your gamertag isn't linked to your 2k login, make sure you do that. Then, all you have to do is mouse over 'My Team' and go to your rotation. Set them, and then click stamp. That's it! Then your pitchers will show up on the schedules.

2. blLL flo

blLL flo BTFU!

Atlanta's has been stamped.

1. D. Lowe
    2. T. Hanson
    3. T. Hudson
    4. K. Kawakami
    5. K. Medlen

3. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

Basis, I made a boo-boo in my first game. I stamp my rotation before hand but forgot to check who was pitching in the first game vs the Twins. It ended up being Belisario, who wasnt even slated to be a starter. I let him throw five, then yanked him. Anyways, I have my rotation all set now. If you need to throw out the game I understand. It was my mistake.

4. blLL flo

blLL flo BTFU!

DJ must have forgot to hit 'start' before the 2nd game, so we did not have the option to change pitchers. Hudson and Hanson will be flipped.

1. D. Lowe
    2. T. Hudson
    3. T. Hanson
    4. K. Kawakami
    5. K. Medlen

5. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

Okay Bill -- just make sure you change it on the website.

Rec -- I'll let the game stand. It means 1 less game will be pitched by your #1 or #2 guy though, so that will be penalty enough for an honest mistake. Just make sure you get it stamped right on the website.

6. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

Its stamp right now. I'll just skip Billingsley start. He was supposed to pitch game 2 vs the Twins. Kershaw did. So, i've got it set now. Sorry about that.

7. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

stamping rotation .... [​IMG]