Still......

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by nkmi1984, Aug 11, 2010.

1. nkmi1984

nkmi1984 Walk On

Still......

........CANT run. Even on lowly Arkansas St. who is a D+ overall. The only reason I had 100+ rushing yards were because of QB scrambles. Am I doig something wrong???

On counters the D-lineman would overrun the play and then catch me in the hole from behind. When I ran dives and powers the lower rated DT or DE would shrug my superior OL EVERYTIME. Cant wait to see what happens when I play a high rated CPU team......Clemson B+. I might just have a heart attack.

Is there any way to get the CPU not to play a base 4-3 against 4 and 5 wide???? It kills me.

I know I won 34-0 but it was all because of the D setting me up in the redzone three times. I only had one legitimate drive that resulted in a TD

2. fsupenguin

fsupenguin Walk On

The cpu seems to base its defense off the down and distance, not so much what set you come out in. How is it a bad thing if they come out and give you such a missmatch?

3. Itsnotagame

Itsnotagame Walk On

This is the kind of feedback jdrhammer and I need to fine tune the slider. Good feedback.

4. nkmi1984

nkmi1984 Walk On

It is a bad thing when I run 5 wide for two consecutive series and it still doesnt spread the D out. FYI my playbook is shotgun spread. If the D doesnt spread eventually I am only able to run a handful of plays that would work. I mean I can do that but it isnt as fun. And when I play users I forget how to play the game. Thats probably why I always got down early against everyone.

5. BigSmooth33

BigSmooth33 Walk On

Hey Nkmi, the thing I've noticed is you really need to set up your plays in this year's version.

For example, counters out the gate don't work unless you run the play a couple times that the counter is complementing in that set... Know what I mean?

You have to be patient, with 2 yard gain after 2 yard gain, then I've had luck breaking a big run.

6. fordtuff504

fordtuff504 Walk On

Paitence is key man, this is how I approach each game bs the ai, if the computer wanst to get a first down then it wil, if the ai wants to get a sack, then it will, if the ai wants to score it will, and if the ai wants to win then it will!!! sliders have nothin to do with that lol. I'm slowly makin it past my learning curve so I don't have any complaints as of yet I just don't like how the ai knows exactly what play I picked and what audiles/adjustments I make. I also don't like the fact that the ball trajectory is completly off, anyone else noticed this?