Stood up tonight

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Winuvas, Jan 10, 2010.

1. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Stood up tonight

Not terribly happy about it either. Wajy said on PSN that he was unable to play in the morning time as we discussed on message board forum. So we agreed to play after the Dallas game, which is a bit after my bedtime but I agreed. I logged on at about 9:30 or so central, and was on for approximately 45 minutes to an hour. My girlfriend was watching a Netflix TV episode, and I played during it (normal hour show, without commercials about 45 minutes). Did not see him log on but for about 15 seconds, and after he popped off I waited about 5-10 more minutes to no avail.

I'm awaiting a response in the forums from him, but stuff like that pisses me off. Especially on the weekends when I'm with my girlfriend and I'm playing "on her time", so to speak. Doesn't win me many brownie points, you dig?

2. cadepetty247

cadepetty247 Walk On

i get you winuvas...i feel the same way alot when ppl stand me up...the ole lady doesnt like me playin more or less on week nights haha

3. cadepetty247

cadepetty247 Walk On

he is on now win and i play him nxt week i need a good scouting report from ya

4. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

falcons owner is pushing it. bengals owner just quit playing in the 3rd quarter and i think this is it for him too. today is my day to catch up on league stuff and we have lots to discuss.

5. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

I know that I should have posted under owner comments but this is first time this season I've been stood up, so I got angry and posted separately. Just wanted to know if he's done this before or not, and I didn't read the comments thread.

6. weblink21

weblink21 Walk On

Ghaaaaa, Falcons and Bengals! Again! I really do not understand why it is so hard for people to show up when they say they will. I k now this is a game, but damn like Cade said, we are taking time from out real lives to play. Do you know how much bitching that I have to hear when I turn Madden on and my girlfriend wants to watch one of her girly shows. lol. Honestly the quitting in the 3rd quarter is worse to me than the scheduling (even though his is still bad). I was disconnected in the 2nd quarter yesterday and I was having my best offensive game of the season with Rice. He kept disconnecting and I was so disappointed the game had to be restarted. I am not sure how the Jets game was going, but with their owner being new, it is BS that he would do that. He seems to be a constant problem. Sorry if I went on for a while or was mean. This type of thing is getting repetitive with the same people and is bringing down the league IMO. I am all for the jets being able to be play the computer. I always wonder about players that pull this type of stuff against players like Winuvas. They know he is one of the top players here and is on the board. If they will do that to him, can you image the stuff they are doing to our regular members?

7. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Whoa, whoa, whoa, Web...Last I checked I was 3-12. Hardly a top player. But as far as activity, yes, I give you that. And the pain is that Wajy is available when I am near the end of my availability. He wants to play at 9:30 mountain, which is 10:30 central for me. Unfortunately, if I start RIGHT at 10:30 pm, we'd be done around midnight my time. Which means that I would then get up at 4:45 am and have to count inventory at work on less than 5 hours sleep.

I may have to tell him to play CPU on my last game of the season because I don't know if I can stay up that late. In fact, I KNOW I can't.

8. weblink21

weblink21 Walk On

Wait...I have 3 wins...are you saying i'm not a top player. lol

9. cadepetty247

cadepetty247 Walk On

id love for yall to play b/c i want a scouting report...although if he stood you up...he should be cpu!!

10. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Well, I can give you a scouting report on Wajy. I have played him once before.

And Web, I am not a top player because I have no offense. Defense I would say I am top 10, maybe. Offensively, I am in the top 100. Trouble is there are only 32 teams. So...scouting report!

Wajy likes to blitz a lot on defense and move players around. He plays a lot of cover 3 behind it. He'll flex out different blitzers on different plays, so a short passing game with hot reads is a must. Run on him. He's very susceptible to run defense on the outside. Up the middle he's usually pretty stout. Outside he can be beaten for a few yards each play.

Offensively, highlight Roddy White. If Ryan is in trouble, Wajy looks for White all the time. Even with Gonzalez and Jenkins, he always goes for White. He'll run with Turner a lot, too, and up the middle, so make sure your run defense is stout when you play with him. If you can stop Turner, then you're set if you can contain White. Mix up cover 2 and 3, with an occasional man coverage. Blitz him from the outside if you have speedy LBs. If not, a corner blitz on occasion will stimy him up.

Overall, force turnovers with Wajy. He'll get frustrated easily with turnovers. Make Ryan beat you cause if you contain White, he can't play offense in the passing game. Rotate coverage to White's side. Sometimes he'll go after Jenkins, but when he needs a big play, he looks at White.

So there you go. I'm a prime scouter, a prime writer. Just not a prime player yet. :)

11. cadepetty247

cadepetty247 Walk On

thanks win.....gave me about everything i need

12. Claven

Claven OMFL-Redskins

He will go to T.Gonalez alot too, but does perfer Roddy. You can burn him on the Deep streaks if you have the time.

13. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

In my game against him he never looked to Gonzalez, even in the red zone.