STOP MAKING DUPLICATE BIDS

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by natedawg212000, Feb 2, 2010.

1. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

STOP MAKING DUPLICATE BIDS

For every duplicate bid I will close the bid and you are not allowed to bid on that player. This is ridiculous that I am having to find all these duplicate bids. Even if its 1, its too man.

2. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

IF YOUR MINIMUM BID IS WRONG - YOUR BID WILL BE CANCELED AND YOUR WILL NOT BE ABLE TO BID ON THAT PLAYER.

BID RIGHT!

3. bigox1337

bigox1337 Walk On

Alot of the problem is everyone is fighting over the 1 point players to fill their roster without cutting ppl. im guilty of making a duplicate bid myself on accident, maybe next season we can organize it a bit better by making threads for each position and then posting who your bidding on within that thread. That way you dont have to search through 6 pages of bids.
    Also seen a couple ppl with the wrong overall skill, its been off 2 or 3 points but still in the same cap point bracket so i guess its not a bid deal

4. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

It's a growing process in this. I did have a FA tab for all positions in the cap book but it's very much not updated. We'll see what processes we need to tinker with and what we need to leave alone during the offseason.