Stop Quick Pitching! Come Set!

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by toxiciti, Jun 6, 2010.

1. toxiciti

toxiciti Walk On

Stop Quick Pitching! Come Set!

Geezus people. If this is a sim league don't balk every pitch while in stretch. I can understand it happening a few times but every pitch its just BS. Thank You.

2. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

I agree. A few of you owners I have played do this and I have msg you to come set. So do it!

3. Jam.

Jam. FIU; Sun Belt Champions!

I admit I've been guilty of doing this...if someone catches me doing this just shoot me a message in game or message me on AIM. Sometimes I just get in a rhythm on the mound and break the rules. If you remind me once I don't think it would be a problem for the rest of that game.

Sorry ahead of time.

4. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

all you damn cheesers

5. Emmdotfrisk

Nice of u to stop by g haha

6. Scarecrow

Scarecrow Walk On

Dude I'm sorry if I was quick pitching. I didn't realize it and you should have let me have it in-game. I'll make a point to not do this in the future.

7. toxiciti

toxiciti Walk On

Scarecrow: It was SUCH a GOOD GAME tho. I just didn't want to cause commotion IN GAME like that. I lost to the Rangers and didn't tell him till afterwards either. But nonetheless you did deserve the win. I just get so frustrated when I see this quick pitching as it just takes me out of my normal character. SCEA for the LIFE OF GOD please make it a balk next year!!!

8. Emmdotfrisk

Yeah this is a tough on here guys. In this type of situation pause WITH THE D-PAD, and shoot ur opponent a msg. Everyone should be able to handle this constructive criticism. Balks are a part of the game so it is very realistic to request that your opponent come set. If you cannot handle your opponent mentioning this to you then you have no business being in this league.

9. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

I think we all are guilty of this from one time to another. I try my best not to, but sometimes Im a split second too quick if I plan on not holding a runner. I like to vary my looks to 1st, 2nd...but I know I might slip up once or twice a game. I'll do my best as wellt to avoid this.

Agree 100% Tox.