STOP SAVING THE DYNASTY

Discussion in 'The Experience' started by Basis4aDay56, Oct 4, 2009.

1. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

STOP SAVING THE DYNASTY

Seriously, why do we have so many problems when no other leagues do? Just re-download the file every time you want to check it out. How many times have I said it? It avoids all problems.

2. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

Wanted to add:

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and

?????????????????????

3. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

Other leagues are having plenty of problems. I never save my od's but when I went to clear up my hard drive to try and fix a problem within Tradition 1 i had save files from this dynasty as well as the others. Maybe its just a auto save that the game does but I know for a fact that I always select no.

4. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

Just select no (not directed at you, or anyone specific Cole) and there won't be any problems.

Guaran-damn-teed.

5. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

I was wondered if you select yes, do you still have to save it again the next week or does it just keep you from waiting the extra 15 seconds for the life of the dynasty?

6. JHeb

JHeb Sooner Magic

Since we were having our recruiting issue, I went in and deleted my saved file and have chosen to NOT save it everytime since then...

7. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

I think you have to re-download after advances. Not positive though since I DON'T EVER SAVE THE DAMN FILE!! This was learned in NCAA 09, and clearly not much changed. Sorry for being mad that I have said this a million times. That is, sorry if anyone is mad at me for being mad.

This isn't Russia Danny. Wait, is this Russia? (caddyshack)