STOP THE PRESSES

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Hokie Effect, Feb 4, 2010.

1. Hokie Effect

Hokie Effect Whats a Hokie?

STOP THE PRESSES

I see we have advanced but I noticed one small detail.....They have SWEETNESS listed as injured and out for 3 weeks with a strained pectoral!!!!!

I swear up and down this did not happen in the game. Recchem please let me know if you remember Sweetness getting injured, because I can not and would have definately mentioned it in the recap. WTF!!!

Great right before my big matchup with #1 Clemson.

2. GoGators

GoGators GT: KSherm

Haven't heard of that one before. That sucks man. Silly EA!

3. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

Should have pulled the kid earlier. The backup Wilson is better anyways.

4. Hokie Effect

Hokie Effect Whats a Hokie?

This Just In. Breaking news from Blacksburg, VA. A developling story uncovering the apparent off-field injury sustained by Virginia Tech super start RB Sweetness has just surfaced.

After a devestating loss and dissapointing peformance against Florida State, Sweetness decided to blow some steam off by attending a Kappa Sig Guido & Guidette frat party. When Sweetness's favorite song "Tik Tok" played, he broke into a dance with execessive fist pumping. Midway through the song he felt some pain in his chest, but fought through the pain to finish the song. Hours later Sweetness was seen leaving the party in pain holding his chest. There are also many reports that alcohol may also have played a part. The training staff has diagonosed Sweetness with a pectoral strain that sidelines him for 3 weeks.

That is the least of Sweetness's worries. The coaching staff has decided to suspend Sweetness from all team activities for violating team rules and conduct deemed detrimental to the team. His iminent return is not certain. There have been a few videos surfaced from that night.

Sweetness fist pumping:

[YOUTUBE]svr_HBWcHMI[/YOUTUBE]

Sweetness's roommate Kicker Gerard Gunn taking care of Sweetness

[YOUTUBE]F1zKsiE3IqQ[/YOUTUBE]

5. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

Sorry Hokie, I dont remember him getting injured in our game. Good luck with Clemson!

6. killajo90405

killajo90405 Walk On

Hokie you are a fool! Sweetness obviously hurt himself during the fist pump dance. Black people are allergic to techno, he must have had a reaction the the crappy music. And the second video leaves me to ask the question.....why was the white kid trying so hard to grope the drunk kid, very disturbing shit. Either way that shit cracked me up this morning!