Streamlined Board Proposal

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Big D, Feb 17, 2010.

1. Big D

Big D Walk On

Streamlined Board Proposal

Ok I have finished my little Handbook I created. I talked with Nate last night and got some ideas of who he would like to see in certain posistions. . .so these are just preliminary, but sounded like what he wanted.

Having this will do a couple of things for us.

1) It will streamline the decision making process for the board, and detail our responsibilities better so we aren't stepping all over eachother.

2) It creates a chain of command, that will take the pressure off of the commissioners and spread out the responsibilities throughout the board.

3) I have created a detailed conflict resolution process to deal with any issues that arise. There are checks and balances involved, but I think this will be a great system that we should implement.

Please read over it and let's try to tweak it if needed, then lets get it up and running!

I will also post this in its own thread as well.

Attached Files:

2. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Because I am cheap and have open office, I don't think I'm getting the full 100% of the document. However, what I have read is pretty well thought out and thorough.

3. weblink21

weblink21 Walk On

Looks good dunlap. YOu did a great job.

4. Big D

Big D Walk On

Guys,

I'd like us to get rolling on this, and if we like it let's adopt it and post it up. If it needs tweaking let's do that so we can start taking the weight off of Nate and keep this league rolling.

Waiting on everbody to read it and comment....

5. Claven

Claven OMFL-Redskins

Looks great Dlap. Well thought out.

6. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Any others that have read the proposal and have any issues? I'd like to hear from a few others before breaking out this setup to make sure everyone is comfortable with the structure.

7. Jeremy

Jeremy The ONLY 2 time OMFL CHampion!!!!

I like it.

8. Big D

Big D Walk On

Shall we go with this then? The sooner we make a firm decision I can get with Winuvas to start posting and stickying the new structure so all the owners can get familiar with it.

9. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Nate is the only one that didn't check in yet, but I don't think he would have a problem with it.

I may not get to post it tonight. I'll try to get it posted up where people can see it, but if someone else can do so that will work.

10. Big D

Big D Walk On

I will do it Win. . .

I'll just need you to sticky it in the Board room and general forum if you could. I'll have some new posts up in a bit.