Strengths and Weaknesses your team

Discussion in 'Hard Knocks' started by xxkimura, Aug 2, 2016.

1. xxkimura

xxkimura Walk On

No fancy pictures because I am creating this off my phone - but what area of your squad is going to make or break your season?

Tennessee Titans -

The linebackers are the stand out strength for me. Wesley Woodyard checks in as a 87 Ovr MLB with one of the top speeds among the position. Brian Orakpo comes in rated a 87 with 90 str / 90PMV. He will drive my pass rush. Derek Morgan book ends the other side and his 86 acc should provide enough speed to help my pass rush

Weakness has to be my corners - Jason McCourty will have a tough task being the number 1 CB with his 73MCV

Interested in hearing about the other teams. May edit in some pictures later if you guys are lucky

2. CTfromDC

CTfromDC Where my money?

Weakness: Old age and deteriorating hand eye coordination of user

Strength: On paper we will always be top 10 in the league in talent

Now that I've addressed reality, this is the "in theory"...

Weakness: O-Line is still young and inexperienced outside of Pro-bowl LT Trent Williams. With Kirk being the only solution at QB, it's important that they are able to keep him upright since he doesn't have the wheels of an RG3 or Russell Wilson to save him. Defensive Line is another concern for us. Chris Baker moving to LE and Trent Murphy transitioning back to a natural DE on the right side could take some time to mesh well. Couple that with Pot Roast Terrance Knighton's departure, and journeyman Kedric "The one man gang" Golston filling in, there is a potential for disaster. Washington will definitely look to upgrade DT sooner than later. (Dishonorable mention goes to RB, We want ALF! We want ALF!)

[​IMG]

Strength: It's been a long time coming, almost 13 years to be exact, that the Redskins have a legit secondary. Not since the days of Champ Bailey (Washington's last true shut down corner) and Sean Taylor (R.I.P Young Soldier), have the expectations been as high as entering the 2016 season. Scot McCloughan has brought in Josh Norman, Bashaud Breeland is looking like a Sherman clone and has come into his own, D'Angelo Hall at FS is "free" to make plays at free safety ala Charles Woodson, and at SS, the young man S'ua Cravens, which many are saying could be the steal of the draft round out the fearsome four that will be tasked with shutting down high powered NFC East offenses. Another training camp standout is local guy CB Kendall Fuller of Virginia Tech, THIS kid will be special as the nickel back. (Honorable mention goes to the receiving corp)
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 8, 2016
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. ASinghal31

ASinghal31 Go Bucks.

Arizona Cardinals

[​IMG]
    Led by Tyrann Mathieu and Patrick Peterson, the secondary will be the strength of the Arizona Cardinals. Mathieu is arguably the best cover man in the entire game with 96 man coverage, tops in the league, and 95 zone coverage, second highest. Peterson, at 91 overall, is top 5 at his position and with a 93 speed rating, he has the ability to stay with almost every receiver he matches up against.

The biggest weakness will be the linebackers. OLB Chandler Jones is the best linebacker at 82 overall, and 78 overall $ILB Deone Bucannon is the key in the middle of the defense with his speed and instincts. However, depth is lacking as the next best MLB is only a 74 and the other OLB comes in as a 71 overall.

• Like Like x 1
  4. G_T_G

G_T_G BEAR DOWN

[​IMG]

Strengths:

For the Ravens, the strengths are older, veteran players - Yanda (97) Weddle (92), Suggs (90), Dumervil (87) and Smith Sr (89) are the best players on this team, and they are all well over 30 years old.

Tight end is also strength, as the Ravens have 4 starting caliber tight ends in Dennis Pitta, Crocket Gilmore, Benjamin Watson and Maxx Williams.

Weakness:

This team is old.

While Forsett brings a good combination of attributes, no Ravens running back has break away speed or explosiveness.

Outside of Yanda and Stanley, the rest of the Ravens OL is average at best.

Only 1 MLB - after CJ Mosley, the level of talent drops off immensely at the ILB spot.

Shallow depth on the defensive line.

• Like Like x 1
  5. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

[​IMG]

Strengths: The 2017 San Francisco 49ers are in the midst of a serious rebuild. Under the leadership of new coach Chip Kelly, the 49ers are a bona fide expansion team. As such, the only strength for the 49ers is the youth of the players. LT Joe Staley (89) and MLB NaVorro Bowman (88) are the only players rated 85 or above. They will look to set the tone for the release.

Weaknesses: The San Francisco 49ers have several weaknesses. The team has significant youth and inexperience at every position except kicker.

Expectations: The 2017 season will be a wash for this team. Depending on QB play, the 49ers can expect a 2-14 through 6-10 season.

Last edited: Aug 5, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Cole Copeland

Cole Copeland Mr. Irrelevant

[​IMG]
    Strengths:

Offensive weapons - Stafford has 98 throw power and high 80's in accuracy, Abdullah is looking nice with 95 acceleration and has the ability to make tacklers look silly, and Golden Tate comes in as the number 1 receiver this year after the Megatron retirement. This team will be explosive if all goes well.

Schedule - The Lions will not have a "tough" schedule to say the least. Even though any user can beat any user in this league.. We play 3 wild card teams from a season ago and 1 team that made it to the Divisional round.

_MG_ - Having MG in the conference with that suspect squad has to be one of the biggest strengths for me. It brings the confidence of the team up so much when you know no matter what you do you won't finish last in the division.

Weaknesses:

Offensive Line - We have 3 slightly above average guys on the line but this line is not going to cut it if we want to go far. This is a huge need in the offseason for us to get over the hump.

My ego - Everyone knows I have a tendency to have an extremely big head. I have to stay calm and focused if this team is going to have any chance at competing this release.

• Like Like x 1
  7. thegman2.0

thegman2.0 Walk On

Strength is team is strong in alright areas

Weakness probably won't finsh off many users of my playing ability team needs few pieces or so to be elite or so

8. OMlawdog

OMlawdog Going full Cheeze

2016 Pittsburgh Steelers

Strengths: Team is extremely talented at all the right positions. No excuse to be average.

Weaknesses: I haven't played a video game in 2.5 years, and haven't played a playstation in 3.5 years. So yeah, I'm a little concerned that things have changed.

9. Cole Copeland

Cole Copeland Mr. Irrelevant

full of :doodie:

10. Ehmo Van

Ehmo Van Walk On

I think the biggest weakness here is the user :)
    Infinite Dino

11. xxkimura

xxkimura Walk On

Please refrain from spamming the thread with trolling. This forum is reserved for members of the league.