Stuck at 10...

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by DigginGraves, Jul 20, 2009.

1. DigginGraves

DigginGraves Walk On

Stuck at 10...

Alright guys,

We appear to be stuck at 10 right now. A few people have shown interest but dont seem like they really want any of the "work" associated with the online dynasty. As soon as I bring up changing their rosters or supplying us with a photo of their jersy or logo they just dissapear.

I dont want to let just anyone in the dynasty without being sure they will stick around because we dont need random teams in the NCAA for the next few seasons with noone monitoring them.

I'm sure the league will fill in time, but I'm going to start the dynasty (hopefully Tuesday) with the ten guys we have. Everyone cool with starting with the ten of us?
    Problem is... I dont know if I will be able to add/subtract created teams once we get underway...

2. Sweetness

Sweetness Banned

I wonder the same thing with you on that question.. I dont think you will be able to.. I am in a OD with friends with 8 people (WAC) and it still is fun. IMO, 10 will be fine. Besides, if someone wants in that has been here this WHOLE time, they just have to wait untill next season. If one of these guys shows up saying "Where's my invite?" GTFO!
    Naw, I am just playing. But, come on guys. I hope no one comes by mid-season unless they are a new member and says "Hey I want in" or "Hey I was supposed to be in this." My point is, I think, that if you want in do the requirements, I will be more than happy to explain to you over PMs...

3. DigginGraves

DigginGraves Walk On

PM's have been sent to a few "members" that showed interest. I layed it out REALLY easy how to confirm your spot. Tin Cup had it done in no time...
    Others.... not so much....
    Fingers crossed for 12 before the Tuesday night start date.... but if not I'm perfectly fine with 10 active users.

Looking forward to starting boys!!

4. MorsDraconis

MorsDraconis Walk On

Absolutely. Can't wait to get this stuff rolling.

5. Bondzai

Bondzai Your Mom's Best Friend

12 would be great but 10 is perfectly fine.

6. Matrix Monkey

Matrix Monkey Walk On

10 is fine but once people start dropping we can't replace them =/.

7. DigginGraves

DigginGraves Walk On

Dont Drop!! (y)

8. Sweetness

Sweetness Banned

Once I finish the Oragne Bowl with my RTG prospect. I amjust going to practice 3 different play-books with my Islanders. I noticed something last night, on my ALT Home, you can not see the Numbers or name.. I will only use them for 2 CPU Games then.

9. MorsDraconis

MorsDraconis Walk On

If it's a problem, change it. Nothing is set in stone with rosters yet.

10. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    Ten is fine with me. Honestly, I would rather have ten guys who want to be here than 12 guys with half of them being flakes.

Let's do this.

11. Sweetness

Sweetness Banned

Yeah... I agree drifter.. Anyone want to play a spring game? Just use the tem your are taking the place of..

12. tin cup

tin cup Walk On

lets get it on