Stumbling out of the blocks. . .

Discussion in 'TMFL' started by Black Republican, Oct 27, 2015.

1. Black Republican

Black Republican TMFL Commish -- **ISYMFS** --

Season 2 just started and it appears we need a group PSA before any more issues arise.
    I've already had 4 complaints filed in the first 36 hours.

1. If you're up 21+ points and still passing, to score you're wrong. If this needs mentioning again I will just replace the member that's guilty.
    2. There is absolutely no manipulation of the CPU AI. What does this mean? It means if you seen the shit in a lobby game or on youtube it's suspect. No line shifting blitzing/shake blitz .. NO STACKING users in the A or B gaps. This creates issues with the retarded EA cpu AI. You should be 2+ yards OFF the line of scrimmage with user controlled players. (LB's S) ... If it's the nickle package which stacks 2 defenders over the center you're able to user whatever you want.
    Old business :
    Defensive Set Ups, Too often we're seeing and fielding complaints on users coming out in base 4-3, 4-6 vs 4 wide alignments. This may be feasible on 1st down, but beyond that is questionable. Same applies to defensive goal line plays. If the offense is on or near the 1-3 yard line in goal line; you should NOT be in a nickel, dime, quarters defense. Even 3-4 is not realistic, I don't care if you're blitzing the house or happen to know some play that's effective. Show me a clip of an NFL team combating a goal line offense with defensive backs, LBs and THREE down linemen.

Chatbox, Chat box is a place for US to go and talk shit about people in a fun sporting manner. We can share stories and all equally enjoy the disenjoyment of which is Madden! Yea that's not a word but you can dig it! Chatbox IS NOT a place for you to criticize live game play of your opponent. You have private messages to discuss any sort of issue involved with your opponent. If you are twitching I can guarantee the peanut gallery will share the same sentiments without the influence of you if you're playing.

• Like Like x 10
  2. Black Republican

3. bringbackjimmy

bringbackjimmy WTFWTTD

Didn't get the tag..

Read and understood

4. Hurricane GL

Hurricane GL Walk On

Aye Aye Mon Capitan

5. Craig

Craig Walk On

Roger.

6. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

7. charter04

charter04 Walk On

8. GMONEY 15

GMONEY 15 2015 BCS Champs

read and understand

9. nellycuz

nellycuz I'm an educated fool w/ $$ on my mind.

Thanks for the clarification

10. Cgreen214

Cgreen214 Walk On

11. JFace907

JFace907 Ron F'n Swanson

Read and understood!

12. Cheez

Cheez TSO's 1,000,000th Poster

Got it.

13. bawvu97

bawvu97 Let's Goooooo Mountaineers

Featured Threads:
    I comprende Senor

14. Raidernation

Raidernation I can show you better than I can tell you

Read and understood.

But the 46 (in my Cinci PB) has a sub-package that allows 5 DB's on the field and covers 3/4 wide sets. JS it can be a choice call on suspected screen/dive plays in said pack, it covers well too.

15. Black Republican

Exactly why this playbook is banned. We'll try to police the exessive 46 use. If it's constantly show vs 3+ wide sets we'll address it with the users exploiting it.

• Like Like x 1