1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Substitutions - Help!

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by ZepHead, Sep 2, 2009.

1. ZepHead

ZepHead Futbol!

Substitutions - Help!

Guys, if anyone has working sub settings would you mind sharing them? I have everything on default right now, and I feel like my D never subs out (wtf EA?).

Also in my Western Kentucky game this week my #2 RB Mendoza carried the ball 40 times! FYI, he's a converted WR at 5'11 185/195 lbs :rolleyes:

My #1 RB Castille can't seem to shake off the injury bug but he's a beast on the field, so I want to split carries with my #2 back to protect him. And if it's a blowout I want my #3/#4 backs getting some touches as well. Against WKU Castille got injured and my #2 guy ran with the first team. Then when I mass subbed in the second half there was no way I could get the #3 guy in even with the HB sub packages :(

Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks!