Suggestion Box - Rules

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Archie Griffin, Jun 19, 2011.

1. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

Guys,

Please post any rules you want to be a part of the dynasty, especially if you don't see them in the league description. Also, the league description is old, so post if there are parts that need to be deleted/changed.

Basically, I want us to have a few rules as possible, but I don't want anything important to get missed, so if there are things you would like to be a part of the league, please post them here.

This is also the place for recruiting discussions, so weigh in on whether or not you think we should keep 1-7-70 in place, not that we'll have to worry about that right away.

2. soxandgators

soxandgators The Gator Nation

Would like to see us use Heisman difficulty i like 8 min quarters

The rest looks par for the course on tso

3. Goose

Goose Walk On

I love the 1-7-70 rule. I say keep it.

4. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

I'm guessing it'll probably be necessary, and it makes for good recruiting chatter once we get to big programs. We could always use 1-7-70 as a way to regulate fours and threes at the small schools. Same restrictions - different pool of bonus guys. That way we could keep the same format in place from the start. one four, seven threes, rest two and under, for example. That way, if anyone has a "system" that would allow them to get a bunch unrealistic recruits, there would still be a limit, even if none of us are likely to approach it.