Suggestion Box

Discussion in 'Rookie Symposium' started by RRAHx2, Jan 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RRAHx2

RRAHx2 Cleared for Takeoff

This thread will remain stickied in the forums and will remain open throughout the life of the CCM. Any questions, comments, concerns, or suggestions regarding the league or processes we have, feel free to post them here. I will review all feedback and work with everyone to make sure this league is run the way you all want.

tmac6412 - IND
    Boman5 - HOU
    RRAHx2 - TEN
    Crowe - JAX

oneshot24 - NE
    NateDawg - NYJ
    HatchBurrito - BUF
    AwaLL - MIA

nellycuz - PIT
    mmorgan184 - CLE
    Snake Eyez - CIN
    SwagKingCole23 - BAL

Aspect1 - OAK
    AWinkler02 - DEN
    platinumjol14 - KC
    T.B.A.R. - SD

SmashMouthFB33 - DAL
    Troy J. - NYG
    The Rulah - WAS
    Craig Brown - PHI

SFRANGER6969 - CAR
    Matthew Keves - TB
    jay2149 - ATL
    MofoJones - NO

Anthrax78 - SF
    xassassin4lifex - STL
    Will Atkinson - SEA
    DaMeffodMan - ARI

GDip - CHI
    ConiglioSG - MIN
    Elemnt - DET
    brizz98 - GB

2. oneshot24

oneshot24 Walk On

My only suggestion would to bring the catching and interception sliders up just a few notches i know u talked about it. Im just throwing it out there.

3. T.B.A.R.

T.B.A.R. Walk On

RRAHx2 this is a good league and I'm glad to be apart of it. The only thing I can think of is for a team like mine with so many holes it would be nice to be able to trade veteran players with value that I don't want. Example would be gates weddle ect. I could get younger players or picks to rebuild team in my image.

4. ConiglioSG

ConiglioSG Walk On

I am ok with both of them. The olny of the two I could agree with is the Interceptions, but just a tiny bit (just to avoid the forced long passing game). Receptions/catching are ok, the % of completed is just about the same as the 2012 NFL season. WRs are way above the average.

Last edited: Jan 30, 2013
    • Like Like x 2
  5. Boman5

Boman5 Walk On

I agree. I know the first season there were way too many INTs and it was unrealistic but I think they should be raised a little. Offense seems ok to me so far.

6. xassassin4lifex

xassassin4lifex Walk On

I totally agree. My cornerbacks have dropped at least 10 picks in the first 5 games that were very easy interceptions.

• Like Like x 2
  7. RRAHx2

I get ya, while the star veteran players you listed would be harder to move, it is not impossible to get a trade for them. It all depends on the circumstance and deal. If a player's contract is up and you aren't gonna re-sign him, that would be a valid excuse to trade a vet. Or if he's rotting on the 2nd string or something like that. But again, if you are serious about moving players PM me and Matthew Keves and we can get into more specifics of your situation. :)

8. Elemnt

Elemnt Walk On

I recommend increasing catching (or if there is a rating for catching and then being hit after. Different from catch in traffic but I can't tell you how many great catches then hit a step later barely and the ball pops out. To the point of unrealistic.)

Also interceptions being bumped up would be important in my eyes too. I agree with what others have said about the interceptions. The ones I'm talking about are legitimate poor passes into double or triple coverage that are a bad call that should be a pick. I throw 1-2 a game that I'm like "damnit shouldn't have done it" and aren't getting punished for when they should be interceptions.

I do like however that the LB's don't seem like god and jump out of the sky for interceptions right now. So if there is a slider for them catching balls they are supposed to that would be nice if they got turned up.

9. RRAHx2

I have heard your suggestions, and will respond accordingly, thanks guys. Also, this doesn't just have to be about league settings / sliders. Feel to post up anything that involves the league as a whole.

10. Elemnt

Elemnt Walk On

We need to plant scandals to stir up some drama! Need to hammer Culliver for his slanderous statements!

• Like Like x 2
  11. Anthrax78

Anthrax78 Walk On

Titus Young's comments have been out of control lately too! LOL

12. Elemnt

Elemnt Walk On

Why else would he be sitting at 4th on the depth chart? :)

13. Anthrax78

Anthrax78 Walk On

No kidding, what a waste of talent! Makes me sick being a Lions fan and hearing this guy complain about getting the ball more when he is always single covered due to the triple teams megatron brings. I hope the Bears sign him for big cash and watch him suck there too!

14. mmorgan184

mmorgan184 Walk On

I'm personally ok with the interception slider. I see a lot of defensive players make incredible moves to get their hands on the ball that simply wouldn't be possible in real life. The way it is now is preferable to me compared to guys getting more INTs because of madden physics.

• Like Like x 2
  15. Matthew Keves

Matthew Keves Walk On

I don't know if this is doable, but I'd like to see the effectiveness of press coverage turned way down to even it out with playing zone. Right now if you have good corners there's no deterrent to playing it almost every play and daring the other team to beat you over the top. That's why we see games with guys going 12/27 for 300 yards. Guys shouldn't be averaging 25 YPC, but if you're in press it's insanely hard to even complete 7-10 yard passes. I just think it promotes a style ofplay that's not necessarily the best or most fun to play, but that may be unfixable with the settings.

16. RRAHx2

Unfortunately it is not able to be altered. I can only alter the defensive pass coverage as a whole. It does not make the distinction between zone coverage and man coverage. Or press coverage and relaxed coverage.

17. Matthew Keves

Matthew Keves Walk On

Yeah I figured...it's all good. Adjustments can be made I suppose and it's still a great game and a great league. Turning up the catching might also help since I have an all-pro WR who can't catch a cold.

18. Elemnt

Elemnt Walk On

Catching and INT's is my recommendation

• Like Like x 1
  19. ConiglioSG

ConiglioSG Walk On

I think if we raise catching guys will be having an even higher Completion Percentage rate and a specially higher average Per Pass Thrown -> Higher scores.
    INTs, yes... maybe. But just a little bit cause the line is pretty thin n this.

20. Anthrax78

Anthrax78 Walk On

Catching is fine IMO, it's ints that need to be tweaked.

• Like Like x 2
  21. mmorgan184

mmorgan184 Walk On

For the guys that want to the INT slider to go up. I am curious as to why? We have a very realistic amount of interceptions happening in the league right now, why would you want to mess with that? Also, if you want more interceptions then maybe spend some xp on your player's catch rating?

• Like Like x 1
  22. Anthrax78

Anthrax78 Walk On

When I mean "tweaked" only by a couple of points, most corners int leaders have 9 picks a year or in that ballpark.

The best QB TD to INT ratios are usually in the 4/1 range. The gameplay just looks funny when 2 DB's go for a pick and nothing happens, but if you're going for realistic stats then it should only be slightly raised.

• Like Like x 1
  23. GDip

GDip Walk On

i would like to see playcalling breakdown come back. it was a good scouting tool as well as a good way to keep people in check.

• Like Like x 1
  24. SmashMouthFB33

SmashMouthFB33 Walk On

I love play calling breakdown...my only problem this season is that I have been on the positive side of a couple of comfy wins where Romo only had to the throw the ball 7 times in each game

25. SmashMouthFB33

SmashMouthFB33 Walk On

I believe my DBs have 35 passes defensed this season and 2INTs...Carr has both of them...they have dropped many "easy" picks....must not have been too easy...Mo Claiborne cant catch a cold in this game and I believe his catch rating is pretty good

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.