Suggestion

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by sammymitchell25, Oct 16, 2010.

1. sammymitchell25

sammymitchell25 Walk On

Suggestion

Since most of us are out of the survivor pool, I was wondering if you guys wanted to do a weekly Fantasy Pick-Em kinda thing.

Each person sets their own Fantasy Lineup for the week for the NFL games, what players you think will be the best for that week. Just like the espn one works, I may even be able to put prices on the players and start everyone with 50$ to spend but let crawl before we walk.

QB
    RB
    RB
    WR
    WR
    TE
    D/ST
    K

and add the totals for each person every week and see who's best at the end.

Just throwing this out there to see if this something you guys may wanna get into. Leave ur feedback

2. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

I like the idea, but why not take it a step further?

Why not use our OMFL players instead of NFL?

We can do like you said: have $50 to spend on players, and rate everyone based on their overall plus season stats. Have rules in place that you cannot have players from your own team on your "fantasy" team, and set it up that way.

I think that would be really cool IF we can get someone to keep an eye on this.

3. sammymitchell25

sammymitchell25 Walk On

yeah, but that may not be fair to teams with CJ, MJD and AP, they'll miss out on these points from the best RBs as everyone but them can take em

and also alot of the guys that have monster games in this league may not be the whos who in the league, meaning we dont know who everyones favorite targets are. (example) dont want people taking John Skelton as their QB for the week, situations like that.. etc.

I thought about that too, but its alot of factors involved in that and it'll be a crap-shoot IMO. Lets see what other owners, if any, want to do

P.S. I will keep track of this weekly, dont think im trying to throw this onto somebody

4. Jeremy

Jeremy The ONLY 2 time OMFL CHampion!!!!

Im in...

5. CoachWest

CoachWest Walk On

Hey ... Why you pickin on John Skelton :)

6. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Well, we could spend this season working on the logistics of how we can do it, sammy. Then start it in year 2 when we all have new seasons ahead.

I think we could do a draft type setup, with random draft order, and let everyone who wants to participate send in a list of players they want on their team/defenses. Then just pick off lists/drafts and go from there.

I think it's doable. Also depends on how many people want to participate as well.

7. sammymitchell25

sammymitchell25 Walk On

Well, we have 51 views but no replies