Suggestion

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by GoGators, Sep 24, 2009.

1. GoGators

GoGators GT: KSherm

Suggestion

Hey guys, I had a small suggestion which might make following this stuff a little easier.

Instead of posting our game summaries in their individual threads, how about we post short write ups in the Week # thread? It would be interesting and make things easier to follow as well as provide feedback to how we compared with the pick of the week and the spreads.

I think it will make things more interesting. Does anyone else agree?

2. BDSDIGITAL

BDSDIGITAL One Time for your Mind

I thought we were doing this now. I was planning on it.

3. jello1717

jello1717 "Those who stay will be champions." -- Bo

I'll keep them in my thread if for no other reason then for me to have a history of my team in 1 place.

However, I think I could do some research online or hopefully just have a friend teach me how to master this copy/paste thing that I've heard is all the rage. If I can figure that out, I'll post in the weekly thread too.

Wish me luck!

4. GoGators

GoGators GT: KSherm

Yeah, if you want to keep your own team thread going that's cool. I just wanted to get quick summaries of the games in the weeks thread.

Reason being, sometimes it's tough to keep up with when other people played their games and if they posted a write up or not. This way we could all see what each other was doing quickly.

5. BDSDIGITAL

BDSDIGITAL One Time for your Mind

I like that idea. It kind of keeps a community feel to all of the weeks festivities since we have the new features going on...It does make it easier to follow, and hopefully will lead to more conversation.