Suggestions for livening up the dynasty

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by shadowofanubis66, Sep 27, 2009.

1. shadowofanubis66

shadowofanubis66 Walk On

Suggestions for livening up the dynasty

I've noticed no one really posts on here that much the past week. For scheduling next year we should start some home and homes to get some rivalries going and then hopefully that would get some trash talking (interest in the forums) going as well. And try to keep some user games scheduled throughout the year, the big 12 especially is like walking through a cemetary until florida for me at the end of the season. I know i had texas until he vanished but perhaps a few more sec teams or scheduling against the pac 10 (ucla).

Just tryin to jog up some interest. We have a pretty steady advance rate which is pretty good i think.

2. DC

DC Shake n Bake

whatever works my friend..........im not calling out any1 in particular, but we almost rotated every user in this dynasty...the first group we had was very active on the forums

3. Chiang-Shih

Chiang-Shih Banned

It would be nice if it was a little more active. I think it comes down to each individual person to chat more to the others. Once we start getting more commits we will have that to chat about. I'm not going to pretend the Pac 10 or Big 12 guys care about my cpu SEC games. But when we get user games going everyone should be predicting who will win scores anything to do with the game. In other leagues we have Players of the Week. We can do players of the game for user games.

Game summaries are a great chance for everyone to get chatting. I know I put a lot of effort into mine and get a lot of views. But not many responses don't be shy chat up in my posts.

4. DC

DC Shake n Bake

i have been very busy...

i asked sum people to pick up POW and GOW for me ..........no one stepped up....

5. Chiang-Shih

Chiang-Shih Banned

I'll start doing it once we advance on Monday if you like hog. I didn't see your original post about it I apologize.

6. DC

DC Shake n Bake

hey no prob, if u want to that will be fine im doing it for EVO and both of them are stretching my time....i been slacking lol

7. Chiang-Shih

Chiang-Shih Banned

I can keep track of user history also. I will keep a running record of user vs user wins and overall records.

8. shadowofanubis66

shadowofanubis66 Walk On

Yeah i'll do a few things myself, i just g otta think of some great ideas.

9. Bucsfan94

Bucsfan94 Walk On

I have no idea if that is directed towards me but alot of those guys stopped playing their games and stopped posting all together. I just didn't get rid of people. RBPD who actually is a friend of mine has completely stopped playing NCAA. I don't know what to do, I put some rules down and guys are still putting up 70 points and 300 yds rushing. Some guys just don't care. It's hard to feel dedicated when guys show up for 3-4 games and then disappear or guys don't care about rules. We have 10 guys that play their games and then we have 3-4 guys that posts all the time, should I get rid of the guys that play their games and don't post often? If that's the case we will only have 3 people in the league. I understand people have lives other than videogames. If someone wants to take over as commish be my guest.

10. DC

DC Shake n Bake

no man that wasnt pointed at u for sure...u have done all u can do....

i was just saying people have lost interest and the new guys dont ever post

not ur fault it has happened.....just stating some facts

11. shadowofanubis66

shadowofanubis66 Walk On

Look i made the thread to get more people intersted or get some ideas going, not to offend anyone. It seems alot of us have some very sensitive feelings about this game which isn't necessary because it is just a game and should be treated as such. I'm just trying to maximize the fun we could have. So far the dynasty is moving nicely i'm trying to see how we could improve on it even more. And no that isn't insulting or putting down anyone.

12. Bamaboiking

Bamaboiking Walk On

having internet problems atm but once that is fixed you know i can get the forums active in debate so hold on keep faith this is my fav dynasty