Suggestions

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by hurricane216, Mar 6, 2012.

1. hurricane216

hurricane216 Banned

I would be willing to at the start of next season to do a pre season write up on all user teams, and also for each week I would do a pick em for each week. Let me know what you guys think

2. JQwon13

JQwon13 Walk On

My suggestion is you spell suggestion correctly...

• Like Like x 2
  3. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

fuzzy does a pick em usually - but if you want to take the time to do a preseason write up on every team feel free! I was going to have us do it similar to the way LV does it and just have people (probably within their own conference) pick a team to do a report on. That way the reviewer will have actually played that person.

Thoughts on that all?

hurricane216 what about doing a power ranking thread throughout the season-- could kind of roll that out with your preseason previews?

Last edited: Mar 6, 2012
  4. hurricane216

hurricane216 Banned

Whichever way is fine with me, I can write up a detailed summary on all the teams. Key returning players, incoming freshman, and more. Just let me know.

5. hurricane216

hurricane216 Banned

So are you saying is do your idea with the pre season poll like within the conference someone writes something up on another team. And then I would do the power rankings in the pre season? Send that to you and you would piece all that information together and release it?

6. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

Well if you want to give it all a crack yourself you can- you sound pretty ambitious.