Suggestions

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Big Suge Knight, Sep 13, 2012.

1. Big Suge Knight

Big Suge Knight Walk On

Featured Threads:
    Ok everyone agrees we have fallen off with the activity on the forums and slowed in playing our games, myself included. So we know there is a problem now let's fix it. I am going to get us new members to fill our vacancies but we ALL need to step up our games.

So post up in here if you are on board and if so how you plan improving your activity level.

2. Big Suge Knight

Big Suge Knight Walk On

Featured Threads:
    I'll start:

I will get us back up to 12 active members
    I will put together an All 1st & 10 team each season.

3. Legacy

Legacy Walk On

Goals:

I have a tough schedule right now with baseball, student teaching, and school. I will make a better effort to get my games in on the 2nd day after advance around 900pm - 945pm ct. Also, will get my recaps in right after the game. I would appreciate it though if you guys would work with me in this situation. I have time to play, just gotta find it and make sure I get the games done.

4. Austin1990

Austin1990 Walk On

I am on board. I can definitely improve on my activity in General OD Discussion and pay more attention to how everyone else's season is going. I will continue to get my games done ASAP after each advance and write recaps as soon as they are done. I really enjoy the league and I know how hard you have worked Suge so I want to keep it going and help to make that happen.

5. Burrcat2277

Burrcat2277 Walk On

I'm completely on board, I just fell into going with the "flow" because it died down and people started leaving. We should get back to some of the weekly topics like game predictions etc. Just to keep communication flowing.

6. Ghost

Ghost Before the rollieee!

Since I've started college, I myself have fell off a bit, but now that I'm settled I will be more active on the boards and bring back the content I did season 1 and oh yea, get back to my nagging self when it comes to games

• Like Like x 1